Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Samuel Dalembert

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • David Lee!!!

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

MusketeerX

Rotation player
NO WAY IN HELL Jordan deserves a 10mil/year contract. He has NOT put up number deserving of that. ANY team who gives him that is a complete fool of a front office. 5 - 7 mil is a little more reasonable for a player with his resume.

Gasol on the other hand will command more than 10mil/year. I think he shoots for 12mil and probably gets it from somebody. Shit the dumb Russian might give it to him just to keep him out of our hands.

Now that I think of it he would probably give DeAndre the 10mil just to keep him away from us.

Yeah, I don't think he is worth that either, but teams will spend for a quality big man... They will overspend for a lot of players. Love Rudy Gay, but what he got was ridiculous.

Iguodala and Brand are both max players as well according to the Sixers... Who knows. I hope Jordan falls into our price range, but I doubt it. Perhaps he will take less to play on a team which stands the chance of making the finals and winning a championship?

pat

Starter
The Rockets are a team that is looking to rebuild.They have no need for a player who is already in his early 30's and has a history of injuries.The Knicks should offer him a minimum contract for 2 years after the season and hire the best medical staff in the NY Metropolitan area.

It is always the same with players this tall: There is just too much lever action on any kind of joints. You can hire all the medical stuff you want, his body is -- as ridiculuos as this might sound -- not build for NBA basketball.

I really think we should try to get Joel Przybilla.He is a solid defender and would be great fit for this system, when D.Brown,Turiaf and Shelden William's contract expire that would be enough to get Przybilla.