Official GO MAVS! Beat the Heat thread!!1

Oh I agree whole heartedly.. that ***** gay...
lebron-james-humping-damon-jones.jpg

tiger0330

Legend
I thought the Mavs were done being down 15. Eye of the tiger coming back like that, they survived another Jason Terry fuc*** leaving Chalmers open like that. Great game by the Mavs.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
I thought the Mavs were done being down 15. Eye of the tiger coming back like that, they survived another Jason Terry fuc*** leaving Chalmers open like that. Great game by the Mavs.

DIRRRRRKKKKKKK... I hope Kidd and Dirk can pull this off .. they rely deserve t.. they are2 hall of famers o re probly giving it their last shot here.. but i still got miami in 5 or 6

smokes

Huge Member
I don't understand what people's problem with Dirk is? "Eurotrash" style of play? What because he's an amazing jump shooter who is seven foot tall he shouldn't use that weapon to win? I really don't get it..

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I don't understand what people's problem with Dirk is? "Eurotrash" style of play? What because he's an amazing jump shooter who is seven foot tall he shouldn't use that weapon to win? I really don't get it..
Beats me.

The man is amazing.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star

It's more the whole "he's soft and doesn't drive to the basket".

Perhaps hate is a strong word, but that style of play has just never intrigued me...it's why I liked Gallo because it seemed like he was breaking the stereotype of Euro players being soft jumpshooters

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

Perhaps hate is a strong word, but that style of play has just never intrigued me...it's why I liked Gallo because it seemed like he was breaking the stereotype of Euro players being soft jumpshooters
How is Dirk soft?

TakMan

Rotation player

Did you see his last play? If the Dallas players are not old enough to have lost their long-term memory, they should be fuming at the way they managed to lose the 2006 finals. Get the wins in Dallas and finish them off in game 5. No-one wants to see Miami win this. If James can remain title-less by the time he's 30, his mental state may just about force an early retirement.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

how did they win again? How many FTs does Dirk put up? How many times did he smash on the Thunder, never mind Ibaka, in the WCFs?

And if anything, he's easily on par with Gallo on driving basket attempts. Not that I can deduce a number for you - nor you for I.

jzero29

Rotation player
never been a mavs/mark cuban fan...or kidd since he played with the nets

I just hope they beat the balls off the heat. Last nights collapse was awesome! hope they continue to fail. F the Heat! Lebron, wade an bosch must go through a drought. Hope this is the closet they get forever.