Official GO MAVS! Beat the Heat thread!!1

Lol those last few minutes were brutal.. Mavs had so many chances ot pull away but couldn't.. thank god they pulled it out tho..
And Lebron was bad tonight...

The world has spoken..

lolflorida.png

smokes

Huge Member
I knew it all along that the only player on the Heat with any balls is D Wade. He's the only one of the 3 who can actually withstand the big time pressure long term. That dude is ice cold Lebron and Bosh are choke artists.

I'll admit the Heat looked pretty unstoppable in some of these playoff series but never understood people writing off the Mavs when they are so deep. It's just down to the ability of Dirk's co-stars to show up now. If they show up in either game the Mavs should take this series.

I think the Mavs win it in 6, if it goes to a game 7 that is gonna be real tough for them.

smokes

Huge Member
Who didn't see this coming, Dirk and Tyson in early foul trouble. I knew this was gonna happen the moment Dallas took the series lead.

If the Mavs leave it close at the end, just wait for the refs to give it to the Heat. Calling it right now.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^

8 PFs total for Miami to 16 for the Mavs.

Can't ignore that Dallas are using their depth to spend their fouls.

I hope you're wrong, smokes.

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;181234 said:
^

8 PFs total for Miami to 16 for the Mavs.

Can't ignore that Dallas are using their depth to spend their fouls.

I hope you're wrong, smokes.

I just hope its not too close at the wire. 9 point lead to take into the fourth, I think everyone believes the Mavs are taking this :)

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Dallas cut the heart right out of the big 3 on their home floor. Maybe now they'll stfu and act like normal human beings. How humbling.. Assholes.