Official Tyreke Evans thread

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
after watchin clips of this guy Evans, i've come to the conclusion that this guy is nothing like wade, after watchin this guy vids, he reminds me of jamal crawford and dude can barely dunk, camparing em to wade is a slap to the face of wade

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I have no clue why half the people here want another first round pick... This draft is WEAK. It's full of half-decent PGs and roleplayers. If these guys were in any other draft in the last 5 years they would be late first rounders at best.

If you want to give away assets for a pick, get us a 2010 pick, since we don't have one. Not like we are going places in the 2009/10 season. Sure hopefully we will improve over this year but we aren't going deep into the playoffs for sure, so why waste trades on a 2009 pick in such a crappy draft class?

Thank You Smokes! Totally agree with you on this, this draft class is not that strong. However, if you listen to the "genious metro" you would think this is the '96 draft. Comparing Evans to Wade is an incredible idiotic notion. Players like Wade come around every decade and Evans hasn't done shit to earned that respect yet. He might have skills but what about Wade's heart. Metro, you are only relying on stats but you forgot intensity, drive to win, making others better, and giving it your all at all times like Wade does. Wade is in the class of Lebron James/Howard/Anthony/Paul/Kobe. Those are the 6 best players in the world so hold your judments dude. I didn't even have to mention Wade's skills to punk on this matter, all you do is hype every prospect.

Metro=PALOMON

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
IMO, Evans will be better suited as a SG in the NBA. His upside as a PG reaches a ceiling because of his average decision making and his shoot first mentality. On the other hand, his upside as a SG is endless. I do see him maximizing his ability to overpower SG's his size because his superior size and strength (no homo). The shot will eventually improve, so that's not a major concern.

metrocard

Legend
after watchin clips of this guy Evans, i've come to the conclusion that this guy is nothing like wade, after watchin this guy vids, he reminds me of jamal crawford and dude can barely dunk, camparing em to wade is a slap to the face of wade

Stop sucking Wade off.

You watched clips...go watch a game, fool.

jimcheif...your ridiculous.

Marbury took money from the Knicks? LOL.

But you're cool with Curry?

This is the New York Knicks.
Not Chicago Knicks, you lame Bulls fan.

Curry cost us a shitload of cap space and draft picks.

All these Chicago related players have been nothing but awful for us.
From Q-Rich to Curry to Crawful (Seattle, Chicago connection).

F*ck Chicago.

metrocard

Legend
Thank You Smokes! Totally agree with you on this, this draft class is not that strong. However, if you listen to the "genious metro" you would think this is the '96 draft. Comparing Evans to Wade is an incredible idiotic notion. Players like Wade come around every decade and Evans hasn't done shit to earned that respect yet. He might have skills but what about Wade's heart. Metro, you are only relying on stats but you forgot intensity, drive to win, making others better, and giving it your all at all times like Wade does. Wade is in the class of Lebron James/Howard/Anthony/Paul/Kobe. Those are the 6 best players in the world so hold your judments dude. I didn't even have to mention Wade's skills to punk on this matter, all you do is hype every prospect.

Metro=PALOMON

Still mad that you can't prove Lawson is raw?

I proved Evans is equal to Wade in production and draft combined.

You didn't really say nothing new.

I digged up some good info you guys.
And all you have is bitter virgins complaining and sucking Wade off.

I never said Evans is going to be better than Wade.

Evans in his first season is very WADE like.

Hughes and Crawford are SKINNY 180 LB guards.

Evans is 220 and brolic as hell...really unstoppable one on one.

eh.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Stop sucking Wade off.

You watched clips...go watch a game, fool.

jimcheif...your ridiculous.

Marbury took money from the Knicks? LOL.

But you're cool with Curry?

This is the New York Knicks.
Not Chicago Knicks, you lame Bulls fan.

Curry cost us a shitload of cap space and draft picks.

All these Chicago related players have been nothing but awful for us.
From Q-Rich to Curry to Crawful (Seattle, Chicago connection).

F*ck Chicago.

Not took money from the Knicks. STOLE money then stuck his tongue out you on his way outta town to go play for your rival city. And you still support him. But I'm lame. Right. You are right E-city cost alot, so we need to get something outta the investment. Wilson Chandler went to Depaul. So your point about Chi-town players on the Knicks is dead. Duhon had a productive year. How about this. I will keep rooting for Knicks players no matter if the are from Chicago or not, while you continue to swing from Steph the Celtic's nuts.

Zaktak21

Rookie
Alright how about this...

Zeke ****ed up
Bury and Curry never lived up what he thought or we thought, they were gonna be. Thats then and this is now.

Lets get the 5th pick without trading the 8th and see who we can get. Maybe someone will fall like Rubio or Thabeet if not, lets draft Tyreke. Then, when the 8th comes around we take Curry, Hill, Flynn depending on who we take with the 5th pick or trade it away for a latter pick in the draft or a 2010 first round pick.

Now shut up, and get over yourselves....

Last edited:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I'm dubious about whether or not we can pick up the 5th pick without trading the 8th. The news of trading Larry Hughes and Jared Jeffries for Thomas and James and the 5th pick just sounds way too good to be true, and I don't think it'll happen unless we give up Nate or David Lee.

If we can somehow snag Rubio and Hill from this draft...

metrocard

Legend
Not took money from the Knicks. STOLE money then stuck his tongue out you on his way outta town to go play for your rival city. And you still support him. But I'm lame. Right. You are right E-city cost alot, so we need to get something outta the investment. Wilson Chandler went to Depaul. So your point about Chi-town players on the Knicks is dead. Duhon had a productive year. How about this. I will keep rooting for Knicks players no matter if the are from Chicago or not, while you continue to swing from Steph the Celtic's nuts.

Chandler is lame.
Duhon didn't have a productive year in D'Antoni's standards.
Duhon has never been productive his whole life.
Your a Bulls fan...its sick.
Bulls are a rival team and you shake your ass for them...you never was taken seriously in this forum, now that I take a second look I remain in disgust.

Alright how about this...

Zeke ****ed up
Bury and Curry never lived up what he thought or we thought, they were gonna be. Thats then and this is now.

Lets get the 5th pick without trading the 8th and see who we can get. Maybe someone will fall like Rubio or Thabeet if not, lets draft Tyreke. Then, when the 8th comes around we take Curry, Hill, Flynn depending on who we take with the 5th pick or trade it away for a latter pick in the draft or a 2010 first round pick.

Now shut up, and get over yourselves....

Its a forum, you dumbass...if we shut up then whats the point of being here? Definitely not to read your post.

Lawson would be awesome....Lawson/Evans is ideal because Evans is more score oriented and Lawson is more pass oriented. Back court for 10+ years.
Lawson, Maynor and Collison are the best passers...Lawson being the best out of them.

metrocard

Legend
Damn...this draft is going to be dreadful if we don't get Evans, Rubio, Flynn or even Lawson/Blair.

We need to draft guys who will produce the most as possible. PRODUCTION OVER POTENTIAL.

I kinda regret that the Knicks took Gallinari over DJ Augustin and Lopez.

Answering the PG or Center position would make life so much easier for us, seriously.

If that was the case, we just draft the best SF available...Johnson, Williams, Clark, DeRozan, Henderson, etc etc etc.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Damn...this draft is going to be dreadful if we don't get Evans, Rubio, Flynn or even Lawson/Blair.

We need to draft guys who will produce the most as possible. PRODUCTION OVER POTENTIAL.

I kinda regret that the Knicks took Gallinari over DJ Augustin and Lopez.

Answering the PG or Center position would make life so much easier for us, seriously.

If that was the case, we just draft the best SF available...Johnson, Williams, Clark, DeRozan, Henderson, etc etc etc.

Metro's most insightful post ever.

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
We must find a way to grab him away!!! We need to trade up and nab him... He is going to be a bonafide superstar and the best player from this draft in the future.

jpz17

Starter
Look... I think Knicks won't be picking a "no-name" player. We will be taking a big-shot. One of Rubio, Curry, or someone else popular. Just don't see us taking Evans.