Playoff Thread

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Lol ya. I don't really "hate" them like I do the Celdicks. Just venting my utmost ENVY for how beautiully they've been built and what a salivating roster they have. Same with Penguins in NHL, and Caps -- everything the rangers
coulda and shoulda been.

Thunder is everything the knicks coulda and wanted to be. Kills me seeing them with our franchise in it's current form.
I admire them more than any other team
in the leaue. Still envy them to pt of hate tho lol...

Fair point I do envy the Thunder and the Blazers.

knicksin60

Starter
The Blazers fall in the same category as the Jazz: Good enough to be a top seeded team in the Western Conference every year but not good enough to win an NBA championship.

CoolClyde

JENNINGS and the BUCKS

Happy to see the Bucks tie it up, Jennings was awesome last night.
He is incredibly agile, the ability to maneuver his body to get to the hoop is amazing, with a very sweet teardrop. he sees the floor very well, and could easily have had more assists, as he was hitting open men left and right.

How did Knicks brass miss this man in the draft? Just astounding that we picked up Hill instead and never gave HIM the chance to prove whether he was worth the #10 pick in the draft. SO F*CKING SAD!! Instead we got another season of Duhound, gag me with a spoon!

Jennings could have been EXACTLY what NYC was looking for in PG of the future. Fire Glen Grunwald and get his dad back in the fold!! c'mon now, Donnie!!!

I'd like to see Atlanta lose anyway - don't like Josh Smith, hate seeing Crawfish do well on another team (and earning 6th man of year award),
and losing early may give Joe Johnson a yearning to be in NYC. he's good.

Bucks doing it without big man Bogart, very impressive!! Go Bucks!

knicksin60

Starter
Looks like it's going to be the Cavaliers vs the Celtics in the second round.I wonder who Knick fans will be rooting for in this series.Both teams I despise but if the Celtics find a way to eliminate the Cavs I couldn't be disappointed.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I loathe the Smelldicks. They are an elite group of vaginas. Big Baby pisses me off the most. I hope Shaq elbows his face off in round 2.

Cavs will definitely win that. They can't be bullied by a smaller team. I hope they slap the **** out of them.

BTW, where are all the Nate smokers? Been a bit quiet after saying he'll turn Boston into a force etc. What a ****ing joke.

jimkcchief88

All Star
He is incredibly agile, the ability to maneuver his body to get to the hoop is amazing, with a very sweet teardrop. he sees the floor very well, and could easily have had more assists, as he was hitting open men left and right.

How did Knicks brass miss this man in the draft? Just astounding that we picked up Hill instead and never gave HIM the chance to prove whether he was worth the #10 pick in the draft. SO F*CKING SAD!! Instead we got another season of Duhound, gag me with a spoon!

Jennings could have been EXACTLY what NYC was looking for in PG of the future. Fire Glen Grunwald and get his dad back in the fold!! c'mon now, Donnie!!!

I'd like to see Atlanta lose anyway - don't like Josh Smith, hate seeing Crawfish do well on another team (and earning 6th man of year award),

Next to Scotty Brooks, Scott Skiles is doing coach of the year type work in the Mil-town. Can't believe I am saying that. Didn't think Skiles had it in him. As for Jennings, we messed up big time. I guess we don't scout everybody that plays in Italy.

I am happy for Jamal. Alot of people around here said Jamal was mis-cast here as a primary scorer, but would do better off the bench. The thing is, Jamal is the Hawks go-to guy in the 4th quarter..... Lots of ex-Knicks in these playoffs....

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
I flew out to LA to go see the Lakers smash the Thunder. I was born a Laker fan, so living in Boston has been the ULTIMATE "stand on enemy territory", being a Knicks and Lakers fan. It was great to be home and see the Lakers mop the floor with Durant's Thunder. Ive now seen KD live twice now, and hes made me into a hater. I used to love his silky smoothe jumper and his ability to score from anywhere, but seeing him live allowed me to see how much he bitches and complains about getting calls. He already gets a call whenever he touches the ball, but when he doesn't he crys like a 5 year old girl. It has unfortunately allowed me to develop a hatred for the Thunder. What a shame, because they are a young team on the rise.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

I saw it...too bad the Knicks didn't. Remember my "Jenigs" thread? People were hating on Jennings but I was calling for the Knicks to draft him. Yes...I know, I patting myself on the back. :cool:

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
I saw it...too bad the Knicks didn't. Remember my "Jenigs" thread? People were hating on Jennings but I was calling for the Knicks to draft him. Yes...I know, I patting myself on the back. :cool:
Id still rather have Curry. Not a knock on Jennings, because he obviously has showed us he is capable of taking a team to the playoffs, but watching Curry play is incredible. His intangibles combined with skill and athleticism make him so valuable. Both are excellent, and have bright futures though. I'll give you the pat on the back for that one.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Nah you guys are wrong, I wish we drafted Jordan Hill. He's so good.

On a serious note, the Mavs finally showed signs of life. Caron Butler played good for the first time since he wasnt allowed to have straws in his mouth lol. Can the Mavs survive Game 6?

Also Game 5 between Nuggets and Jazz is tonight. Nuggets should probably win at home tonight.

knicksin60

Starter
The Mavs are out of the playoffs.So much for their deep roster and their post-trade dead line championship run.I'm glad Mark Cuban goes another year without a title.

It would be interesting to see one more Suns/Spurs playoff series.I wonder what Knick fans would say about D'antoni if Alvin Gentry coaches the Suns past the Spurs in the playoffs.

iSaYughh

Starter
Was a weird but interesting series. Tough to know what to make of the two teams. Spurs just know how to get it done, are a complete team, and superbly coached.

Wonder what people think about Dirk...just a shade below being able to will his team outta the 1st? Top streaky? Still puzzling considering their ref season success(es), especially this year...

Tough shit having to face a 7th seed Spurs with a maniacal Ginobli on the loose. That 2nd yr player looked pretty slick too.

Nice to see McD living large still for the Spurs. Lotta ex-knicks indeed. :)

Kiyaman

Legend
Game just started Bucks vs Hawks in Millaukie....Bucks lead series 3-2

The Bucks are hyped-up from being on a 3 game winning streak in the playoffs.

Credit could go to numerious players on the roster (Jennings & Salmon)....
but I give all the credit to a 37 year old playoff experience lockerroom leadership F/C-Kurt Thomas for changing coach Skiles B-Ball philosophy and controlling the Marbury-signs that was written all over Brandon Jennings super-star creativeness.
Plus adding veteran playoff experience Stackhouse and the strong athletic performance of Salmon on the roster only lifted alot of pressure off of Jennings & Ridnour to do their thang.
Great management move on the trading deadline.

Michael Redd is on the trading-block b/c his talent dont compliment Ridnour or Jennings, so Redd is no longer needed in Milluakie.
And Knick-fans....the no-defensive-Redd performance isnt negotiable for New York, we would bench him quick for Walker.

ibraheim718

Benchwarmer
Game just started Bucks vs Hawks in Millaukie....Bucks lead series 3-2

The Bucks are hyped-up from being on a 3 game winning streak in the playoffs.

Credit could go to numerious players on the roster (Jennings & Salmon)....
but I give all the credit to a 37 year old playoff experience lockerroom leadership F/C-Kurt Thomas for changing coach Skiles B-Ball philosophy and controlling the Marbury-signs that was written all over Brandon Jennings super-star creativeness.
Plus adding veteran playoff experience Stackhouse and the strong athletic performance of Salmon on the roster only lifted alot of pressure off of Jennings & Ridnour to do their thang.
Great management move on the trading deadline.

Michael Redd is on the trading-block b/c his talent dont compliment Ridnour or Jennings, so Redd is no longer needed in Milluakie.
And Knick-fans....the no-defensive-Redd performance isnt negotiable for New York, we would bench him quick for Walker.

So who is this Still a fan or Sly Williams????

iSaYughh

Starter
Laker-OKC game is being played at a truly ferocious pace thru 2.

Who would love to see a OKC-Cavs series....

And watching the Hawk game and post interviews it hit me how I miss Jamal; he was a noble chucker.

iSaYughh

Starter
Incredible game. Westbrook truly is greater than even his stats.

Odom too.

< 1min and each teams playmakers stepping up simultaneously in a 1pt game.

Sickness. 1/2 second and Kobe&Gasol combo for a game winner. And durant misses a catch n shoot from downtown. Gg.

westbrook
harden
durant
green
+cap$

Best franchise in the game. Only a team winning the perpetual Lebron sweepsteaks has a competing chance at their short/mid/long term outlooks.