Realistic Trades you like for the Knicks

metrocard

Legend
What a great line up that is Albo...the best shot blocking team in the league...Miller/Hughes backcourt sounds dominating...two guards who can't come close to 20 points per game...the raw Gallo, and a team led by Carlos Boozer with the greatest NBA bust of all time starting at center even though he only weighs 220 lbs.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
What a great line up that is Albo...the best shot blocking team in the league...Miller/Hughes backcourt sounds dominating...two guards who can't come close to 20 points per game...the raw Gallo, and a team led by Carlos Boozer with the greatest NBA bust of all time starting at center even though he only weighs 220 lbs.

:lol:

The sarcasm of this post just oozes with comedy. Good one, metro.

I would try and acquire a better playmaker in sessions, instead of miller, to replace duhon.

My line up:

PG- Sessions
SG- Chandler
SF- Harrington
PF- Lee
C- Darko

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
:lol:

The sarcasm of this post just oozes with comedy. Good one, metro.

I would try and acquire a better playmaker in sessions, instead of miller, to replace duhon.

My line up:

PG- Sessions
SG- Chandler
SF- Harrington
PF- Lee
C- Darko

First of all Wilson Chandler is not a Shooting Guard. Second, this line up looks like ZERO DEFENSE whatsoever. Third, Tsikishvili is 100 times better than Darko Milicic.

And I would say that we need a veteran who is good and is very smart at playmaking like Andre Miller. All teams have good veterans except for us who have Eddy Curry and Al Harrington whos defense totally sucks.

ANU

Starter
kahn's going to spain for rubio;if he returns with ricky, i'd like donnie to inquire about flynn.flynn's better than duduhon, and is pretty much an actuall pg version of nate.I'm guessing chandler would be the chip.harrington to the trailblzers for rudy?

flynn
rudy
gallinari
lee
milicic
?
:D

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
First of all Wilson Chandler is not a Shooting Guard. Second, this line up looks like ZERO DEFENSE whatsoever. Third, Tsikishvili is 100 times better than Darko Milicic.

And I would say that we need a veteran who is good and is very smart at playmaking like Andre Miller. All teams have good veterans except for us who have Eddy Curry and Al Harrington whos defense totally sucks.

Defense? What defense does our team have??? We allowed 100+ points a game this past season. How is adding slow ass andre miller, no defense boozer and a draft bust in shit-is-vili to our line-up, like you suggested, be any better denfensively than my line-up? You failed with that post.

Basically I suggested a line-up that will increase our scoring output and not be a liability on defense. Unlike yours.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
There are talks of Phoenix trading Amare. I'm not sure about this one. But if there is some truth to this rumor Walsh should make a run at him. Lee and Hughes should get it done.

I still think Walsh should make a play for Camby. Mobley's contract may be able to get it done.

Duhon
Chandler
Gallo
Stoudemire
Camby

Not the best squad but this would be a playoff team capable of moderate defense.

metrocard

Legend
There are talks of Phoenix trading Amare. I'm not sure about this one. But if there is some truth to this rumor Walsh should make a run at him. Lee and Hughes should get it done.

I still think Walsh should make a play for Camby. Mobley's contract may be able to get it done.

Duhon
Chandler
Gallo
Stoudemire
Camby

Not the best squad but this would be a playoff team capable of moderate defense.

That would be the best frontcourt in the NBA behind the Lakers/Magic.
Worst front court in the NBA by far.

People have to be on heroin to believe Duhon/Chandler backcourt works out. Both guys handle the ball poorly at their position...and are really limited offensively...+ with overrated D...too similar.