report: Amar'e extension in [possible] works..

ibraheim718

Benchwarmer
Do you not understand yet???

I REALIZE WE AREN'T GOING TO BUILD THROUGH THE DRAFT!!!

WE HAVE NO PICKS...NOR WOULD I LIKE TO TRADE IN TO THE 1st round!!!

I am on board with 2010. I don't even know what premise you're arguing upon...this isn't making sense.

I simply stated that building through the draft would have been a good option before Isiah traded our picks away...capeesh?

You better be on board with the 2010 plan you little ninny...

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I don't think we can ask for a better position to be in for building our team.. regardless of who we sign, or what big names fall through, we have options now and for the future.. be it signing FA, sign and trade etc etc.. down the road or hopefully this summer, we got money to work with and free agents that will be available... something we haven't been able to do in a long time, and that will do us well regardless of what happens

Everyone would like to be the Thunder and tank it and get an amazing group of young guys and build our foundation through draft picks... and signing Jennings would have been nice.. yet it seems the Knicks, for better or worse, are consistently horrible, yet not horrible enough to win the worst team in the league pick..so it's hard to get franchise players..

we've set ourselves up nicely, and in the most efficient manner given our situation

pakopako

Benchwarmer
yet it seems the Knicks, for better or worse, are consistently horrible, yet not horrible enough to win the worst team in the league pick..so it's hard to get franchise players..

we've set ourselves up nicely, and in the most efficient manner given our situation

Heh. Reading that both ways actually. On one hand, the Knicks are in a prime position to get better... on the other hand, getting screwed this badly took a couple of seasons. (LOL)

My two bits on Amare, if he does sign with the Knicks, is that I hope he doesn't become a Zach Randolph (who, while good, was overpaid and was mired among a lot of egos).