STAT took a charge! WOW! Now were talking defense...

KBlack25

Starter
Why are you talking MDA in this thread? This thread is giving STAT props. Would you like me to bump the official MDA thread so everyone can view your losing arguments again?

Oh...so the player deserves props for playing good defense, but the coach deserves the blame for playing bad defense? I got you now, your argument is a farcical tautology.

iJoe

Rotation player
Oh...so the player deserves props for playing good defense, but the coach deserves the blame for playing bad defense? I got you now, your argument is a farcical tautology.

Hahaha KBlack you crack me up. Props for pointing out the obvious that really isn't obvious for some people :teeth:

Carmelo has always shown that he has the ability to play lockdown defense, its just that he's rarely interested in doing it. The problem in the playoffs is that he shuts down his guy for one game, and then is so inconsistent in the others. I don't know whether he gets tired or just can't keep up the mental effort.

Melo and Amare have got to step up and play smarter/better defense against bottom teams like the Cavs. Lead by example fellas.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
One on one charge is not what I'm talking about. Stepping in the path of someone else's man is what I'm looking for. Like he did against Wade last night. Nice try though. Also was he guarding Humphries and LA? If so you failed on these to...

Oh. If I bore you just stay away. I dont need anyone trying to post pics of my family on this site. Understood?

Oh dear
facepalm2.gif

This one's emotional!

Twisting arguments. What a princess.

01.gif

Far from a princess son. You appear to be attacking every thread I start. I dont need you flexing your internet muscles my way. Thats all. I've seen you in action and I want no parts of it...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Far from a princess son. You appear to be attacking every thread I start. I dont need you flexing your internet muscles my way. Thats all. I've seen you in action and I want no parts of it...

You really know nothing of that 2 and a half year badgering I received from the other poster in question, because it had nothing to do with you. So please, leave it out, as tempting as it might be. I'm actually a very reasonable and friendly member of this site.

I think there are a lot of threads at the moment that should be no more than in game posts, as requested by the moderators, and in this case, the premise was also askew.

Crazy⑧s;163039 said:
You really know nothing of that 2 and a half year badgering I received from the other poster in question, because it had nothing to do with you. So please, leave it out, as tempting as it might be. I'm actually a very reasonable and friendly member of this site.

So why does it seem to me you're trying to emulate the other poster? If it truly happened the way you say. From my vantage point you seem exhibit some serious aggressive tendencies. Point being I dont need a 2 1/2 year hatefest with you on K O. You do yo, and I'll do me. Kapish...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
So why does it seem to me you're trying to emulate the other poster? If it truly happened the way you say. From my vantage point you seem exhibit some serious aggressive tendencies.

facepalm2.gif
...Like I said, you know nothing about it, so leave it out. Emulating the other poster....? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SO LEAVE IT OUT! Kapish? Understood? Who sais that shit?

I'll keep doing my thing, but don't get sand in your undies when people tell you you're wrong, don't go dishing out negative rep points and don't start threads like this in which you have no foundation of reference. You've already got excerpts from your poor posts as other poster's signatures.

You're off to a bad start here, old man. Have a think about it.

I'm sure we can all get along, as we always do, but you've come in and instantly got all emotional. Stop it. You're old enough to know better.

Crazy⑧s;165143 said:
facepalm2.gif
...Like I said, you know nothing about it, so leave it out. Emulating the other poster....? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SO LEAVE IT OUT! Kapish? Understood? Who sais that shit?

I'll keep doing my thing, but don't get sand in your undies when people tell you you're wrong, don't go dishing out negative rep points and don't start threads like this in which you have no foundation of reference. You've already got excerpts from your poor posts as other poster's signatures.

I'm sure we can all get along, as we always do, but you've come in and instantly got all emotional. Stop it. You're old enough to know better.

So is old man supposed to be derogatory? I'm glad I made it this far. You should hope you do the same youngin. Look I think its best we just put one another on ignore (once I figure out how). You've obviously got the internet tough guy thing down to a science and I'm really not interested. I mean its not like we'll ever agree to meet anywhere to hash out our differences in person. Find someone else to spew your vulgarities and intimidation tactics on. I've said three times I'm not interested, nor am I intimidated. You're wasting your time with me son. I've seen tougher guys than you on a cereal box.

You take pride in an internet rating? Thats what has you P Oed? LOL. Tell you what. Every time I post give me a negative point. Maybe you'll feel better.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Big girls don't cry. It's not all bad, though. I guess sites need the emotional types on them. Vulgarities? Intimidation? Cereal boxes? If you're upset, I apologise.

I'm sorry for tweaking your soft spot(s).

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;165143 said:
facepalm2.gif

I'm not beefing w you bra.. Not at all.. But I agree w all of the above from CrazyMF8's.

You sir are annoying. You negative rep'd me because I made a cogent argument that went against what you were selling, basically smashed it all to smithereens. Then you also got got all emo and basically frustrated me to the point of not wanting to debate you anymore in Red's recent thread re: Coach.

To top it off you've been grinding away @ the same axe since you got here..

The bad start has moved in to the area of general bad form.. :eek:hboy:

I'm not beefing w you bra.. Not at all.. But I agree w all of the above from CrazyMF8's.

You sir are annoying. You negative rep'd me because I made a cogent argument that went against what you were selling, basically smashed it all to smithereens. Then you also got got all emo and basically frustrated me to the point of not wanting to debate you anymore in Red's recent thread re: Coach.

To top it off you've been grinding away @ the same axe since you got here..

The bad start has moved in to the area of general bad form.. :eek:hboy:

Your opinion about me doesnt matter. You agreeing with a message board terrorist doesnt either. My start on here is what it is. I'm not concerned. You shouldnt be concerned either. I'm not getting paid or meeting any chics on here so the level of importance is minimal at best.

As far as you blowing anything I said to smithereens it's laughable. You dont have the acumen.

Grinding. I have started many different types of threads on here. The only ones you seem to post in are the ones about MDA. I cant help if our coach is the only topic that interests you.

If I'm annoying stay away. Thats what I would do if something annoyed me. Like crazy8s. he is now ignored. I dont need the drama every time I decide to lo onto K O...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
As far as you blowing anything I said to smithereens it's laughable. You dont have the acumen.

This definitely a minority opinion on here that you KNOW this isn't true. But that's just like you.. to say anything, no matter how laughable and unfounded, to back up your point of view.. You simply lack any modicum of objectivity.

This definitely a minority opinion on here that you KNOW this isn't true. But that's just like you.. to say anything, no matter how laughable and unfounded, to back up your point of view.. You simply lack any modicum of objectivity.

Dude. If you're talking about the MDA debates you were given your nuts in a handbag. Anyone that cant objectively look at MDA's coaching history and see that defense isnt important to him loses the argument going in. Thats a fact.

So I'm not objective, but you think MDA is a good defensive coach? Are you serious?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Dude. If you're talking about the MDA debates you were given your nuts in a handbag. Anyone that cant objectively look at MDA's coaching history and see that defense isnt important to him loses the argument going in. Thats a fact.

So I'm not objective, but you think MDA is a good defensive coach? Are you serious?

See that's the thing, I never said he was a good defensive coach. The point I made, and very well, if you're able to be objective, which you're not, is that he does focus on/ care about defense. I proved that dude. That is what we were arguing and indisputable. :thumbsup:

See that's the thing, I never said he was a good defensive coach. The point I made, and very well, if you're able to be objective, which you're not, is that he does focus on/ care about defense. I proved that dude. That is what we were arguing and indisputable. :thumbsup:

LOL. Yea OK. If it'll make you feel better you proved it and you won. Good for you...

Anyone else notice the Knicks actually ran a zone defense for a few possessions? They also took 3-4 charges. Thats good stuff fellas. Maybe just maybe MDA can change his stripes...

Red

TYPE-A
Anyone else notice the Knicks actually ran a zone defense for a few possessions? They also took 3-4 charges. Thats good stuff fellas. Maybe just maybe MDA can change his stripes...

He said with Jeffries he could / would do that. We held another top team under a buck! I don't wanna hear sh*t about our ability to play D.

Mason had 4 steals and 3 blocks. I would complain that coach couldv'e used him more, but hey whatever works... just keep it up

Those taking charges? It is what it is, just anticipation basically. I'm noticing our guards who sometims have trouble staying in front of their man really make a difference stopping the ball and penetration.

Melo is slowing the ball dwn too much, but great on the break. To fit in he needs more action plays, coming off screens, he ran the p&r with Stat more, and facilitated well.

Although getting him the ball on the block is an option (he seems to like getting the ball there) and will probably win us gmes in the playoffs, coach needs to design better plays for Melo. I would suggst more back door plays where he is off the ball and elbow options with him and Stat.

The possibilites are endless, hopefully coach uses what we have. But yeah the Defense needs consistency