STAT took a charge! WOW! Now were talking defense...

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
I've seen Amare take a lot of charges this year. He's actually really good at it when committed. He tends to get them one on one as our best shot blocker - changer, but hes done some rotating help charge work

Not including the Cavalier game, his defense has been great since the big trade.

What a champion!lol

It's good to see some zone being played. I think Billups is the conductor behind the idea. His team defense is surgical.

Gotta give a lot of defensive props to Fields vs Atlanta. Carter and Douglas too. The perimeter d was pretty suspect during the last 3 games. Put the clamps on in atl.

Last edited:
More zone last night. The zone caught Utah completely off guard. Defense was stifling for three quarters. I'll give them a pass for the forth being that the lead was so large.

Seems like our whole team scored. I think we're all going to like that kid Brown they picked up. Very athletic.

Lets take this show on the road and see what we have. Hopefully C B is back...

knicksin60

Starter
I dont understand the comparison? Whatta you mean?

Kiyaman has been a well known poster on this site for several years and has the reputation of being the Mike D'antoni police's version of Rodney King.His opinion on Mike D'antoni has lead him to multiple lashings by the MDPD.He has been convicted hundreds of times for converting ordinary threads into Mike D'antoni tirades.

From reading the debates that you've been involved in over the past few weeks and from noticing how Kiyaman has been posting here sporadically, I've concluded that you have taken over his role on this forum.

Kiyaman has been a well known poster on this site for several years and has the reputation of being the Mike D'antoni police's version of Rodney King.His opinion on Mike D'antoni has lead him to multiple lashings by the MDPD.He has been convicted hundreds of times for converting ordinary threads into Mike D'antoni tirades.

From reading the debates that you've been involved in over the past few weeks and from noticing how Kiyaman has been posting here sporadically, I've concluded that you have taken over his role on this forum.

OH Ok. Didnt know that about Kiyaman. Those guys only lash out because were right and they dont want everyone else to realize it. They think that if they come at you in waves they can kinda minimize the negative posts and threads about their beloved coach.

What they dont realize is that history speaks for itself. It cannot be changed...