The Nets Got Deron Williams

Pricey

Rotation player
lol heard a rumour saying he was refusing to board a plane to go to Jersey, he is mad pissed :D

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I didn't expect Deron Williams to go to the Nets, but I did hear rumors that Deron Williams may have been the reason Jerry Sloan quit.

I don't blame the Nets for acquiring Williams. The Nets failed to reach expectations this year, so they needed to shuffle their lineup.

Expectations? Expectations? LOL.

The problem with the Nets is Favors despite not being great was probably one of their better rebounders. They're now a worse-rebounding team than ever before.

If the Nets give up Favors and a first-rounder for a one-year rental of Deron Williams when they're unlikely to make the playoffs anyway then they're complete morons.

Who else are they going to get to shore up their team? They talked about Melo, but he's off the table for good. They talked about an all-star PG, they now have one, and...

Let's see them do something with him! Oh wait, the Nets are still barely a 30 win team at this point, LOL.

KingCharles34

All Star
How the fukk did they get williams for less then what they were gonna trade for Melo? (Someone please correct me if im wrong)

And i hate to say this but Williams (who I hate) is a better all around player then Carmelo. He is not however as good as Chris Paul or Derrick rose

I always hated Deron Williams, I hate him 10x more now that hes with New Jersey.

Fukk New Jersey
Fukk that russian faggit
Fukk Jersey shore ill piss on it

Joe budden and Redman are cool though

I honestly hate new jersey more then i ever hated boston

As knicks fans we need to put our beefs aside and ride on these punks ass faggits. I dont care if yall dont like Starbury or if we disagree with our opinions, lets all of us now squash the beef. As Knicks fans you are all my brothers now, the enemy is the Nets and their smelly homo fans

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
How the fukk did they get williams for less then what they were gonna trade for Melo? (Someone please correct me if im wrong)

And i hate to say this but Williams (who I hate) is a better all around player then Carmelo. He is not however as good as Chris Paul or Derrick rose

I always hated Deron Williams, I hate him 10x more now that hes with New Jersey.

Fukk New Jersey
Fukk that russian faggit

As knicks fans we need to put our beefs aside and ride on these punks ass faggits. I dont care if yall dont like Starbury or if we disagree with our opinions, lets all of us now squash the beef. As Knicks fans you are all my brothers now, the enemy is the Nets and their smelly homo fans

We didn't get just Melo. FUrther, an elite wing is more important than an elite PG IMO. We can more than get buy with Billiups for next 2 years and go after an elite PG later.

BTW Melo+Biliups+Brewer+Williams+Balkman > D Will

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I didn't expect Deron Williams to go to the Nets, but I did hear rumors that Deron Williams may have been the reason Jerry Sloan quit.

I don't blame the Nets for acquiring Williams. The Nets failed to reach expectations this year, so they needed to shuffle their lineup.

Didnt you say before that the Knicks weren't going to get Melo lol?

Red

TYPE-A

Fukk New Jersey
Fukk that russian faggit

Understand, they gave up 2 unpotected 1st round picks plus a top 5 pick TO RENT HIM for a year.

He can't sign an extension with them, thus he was / is a gamble. One they had to take out of desperation.

I love your "Knicks should have it all" attitude really, but our plan is still in play. We can't put all our hopes on one player ala Leb*tch. There are more optionsand pressing issues I.e. we need a big now more than ever.

And I agree, this Russian seems to have an agenda to f*ck things up for us regardless ala Boston (who drove up prices for years knowing the didn't want certain players).

But there is some things I like to point out

Prokorov doesn't get that the Nets could NEVER
**** with the Knicks because our rep and love was built throughout time and history. One I would bet he really doesn't understand except for the info he can research. He really doesn't get how the Nets are and will always be 2nd rate.

And two, like the RedSox, he will deal to his own demise by focusing on how to beat the Knicks instead of doing what's best business wise. I've seen it before, and yeah Bos won 2 championships, but not only did miracles need to happen, they still can't f*ck with the Yanks.

So we'll just demolish these kids and remind the Russian he's in over his head. Then when the time is right, we'll either get CP3 and simultaneously drive up the cost for Williams or cop him from them anyway.

Then continue sh*tting on them. No worries. Our little brother hit us with a snowball. Big deal, we were busy getting p*ssy. How's that for an anology.

No reason for concern i think he will still become a FA in 2012 since it is reported that he is REALLY pissed and suprised at what UTAH did but this is good if anything we will be like football,have 2 great NYC teams that can contend for a title in a couple of years.Knicks game isnt on? ok lets go over to YES! and watch D-will and Dwight howard play! i hope NJ becomes good so i can have this option,watch 2 great teams for free!

KingCharles34

All Star
I like CP3 for us just because hes a better 3pt shooter ^^

We didn't get just Melo. FUrther, an elite wing is more important than an elite PG IMO. We can more than get buy with Billiups for next 2 years and go after an elite PG later.

BTW Melo+Biliups+Brewer+Williams+Balkman > D Will

obviously i know we we got more then just Melo but i was suggesting that a smaller package (whoa....no homo) might have gotten us DWill.

I have always tended to believe theres nothing better then having an elite point guard, although i have always questioned myself on this as well. When was the last time a team led by an elite pg won a championship? I know Steve Nash never got one, Jason kidd as well. And I dont really consider Rondo an elite point guard, I have my reasons

At the end of the day im glad we didnt end up with Dwill even though his game is real nice. Something about him pisses me off

la2ny

Starter
^^King if he made Jerry quit, I dont think that's a guy you want on your team. He seems to have an attitude problem.
melonets.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
I honestly dont buy that though, I have always thought as much as i dislike Deron that he seems like hes got a very good attitude. Either im wrong or im wrong lol i mean all reports seem to indicate that the dispute between him and jerry did lead to jerry quitting but i think theres more to it, there has to be. Someone might use him not wanting to play in New Jersey against me, but honestly who the fukk would wanna play for the Nets? Id rather play for the fukkin Timberwolves. I was gonna say the Cavs....but thats going too far

WrongIslander

Rotation player
This move wreaks of desperation and what do they even expect him to do during his rental?

As for D-Will being better than Melo... that's a good joke, tell me another.

KingCharles34

All Star
This move wreaks of desperation and what do they even expect him to do?

As for D-Will being better than Melo... that's a good joke, tell me another.

As trillion pointed out, hes not better then melo and billups but hes a better all around player then Melo. When Melo starts playing defense for most the game come holla at me

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Let's not start underrating him. D-Will is without a doubt a top 3 PG.

My personal top three are
1.) Cp3
2.) D-Will
3.) D-Rose

Many people may switch the order, but theres no doubt those three are on top in some order. Deron Williams gives the Nets a legit superstar, to bad for him that they can offer him only Channing Frye 2.0 and various scrubs.

KingCharles34

All Star
The Hawks just traded Bibby, Maurice Evans, and Jordan Crawford for Kirk Hinrich and Hilton Armstrong. I think their worried about the Knicks catchin them. Its a good move for the Hawks, Hinrich is a very underrated point guard and the grimiest white dude in the nba. But I believe the knicks have surpassed the Hawks

Billups > Hinrich
Johnson > Fields
Melo > Marvin Williams
Amare > Josh Smith
Horford > Turiaf

Toney Douglas, Shawne Williams, Bill Walker > Crawford, Jeff Teague, Damien Wilkins, Zaza Pachulia

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Maybe they're trying to fleece the Knicks. They think we'll do a deal for him, or something.

In their dreams. I bet D-Will is just going to hit free agency and sign a contract with another team.