What's the deal with rep points?

smokes

Huge Member
I'm not sure but I don't think you get 1 rep power for each year on the site. You get one for every 1000 posts though for sure.

And eventually the rep points people give you converts into a Rep power but the conditions for this are totally unknown.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm not sure but I don't think you get 1 rep power for each year on the site. You get one for every 1000 posts though for sure.

And eventually the rep points people give you converts into a Rep power but the conditions for this are totally unknown.
Pretty sure you do. Maybe?

First rep point: 50 posts

1 per year

1 per thousand posts

Additional green square every 100 rep points received.

I have a rep power of 6, so if I were to give positive rep, I'd add 6 points to that poster.

Would anyone like 6 rep points?

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
i only got one rep point LOL

just boosted you. sounds a bit erotic:barf:lol

Crazy⑧s;164889 said:

1 per year

1 per thousand posts

I have a rep power of 6, so if I were to give positive rep, I'd add 6 points to that poster.

i would! thanks for the explanation. gotta give dap where its due!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Crazy⑧s;164889 said:

1 per year

1 per thousand posts

Sure, hit me with some rep if you can.

moneyg

Starter
Sure, hit me with some rep if you can.

all i know is kbalck gave me a bad rep point for saying o'antoni wasnt a good defensive coach..

how femaine is that..im wondering if he has a man crush for this dude...

sorry for dissing ur boo..but the truth is the truth

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
all i know is kbalck gave me a bad rep point for saying o'antoni wasnt a good defensive coach..

My boo? Lol as opposed to the harem of haters you conspire with? Dude, don't quote me to complain about another poster. I could give an eff about him giving you a neg rep point. Have I ever given you one? Nope so leave me out of your crying.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;164889 said:

1 per year

1 per thousand posts

you can spread some love my way (no homo)..

Last edited:

MusketeerX

Rotation player

Dude, same for me... haha! Guy is insane...

p0nder

Starter
interesting stuff, i like that people can give and get rep points both negative and positive. it's a neat way of giving someone props for a good post. i try to be pretty generous in giving out good rep points and i don't give out negatives, even when someone is completely out to lunch.

moneyg

Starter
My boo? Lol as opposed to the harem of haters you conspire with? Dude, don't quote me to complain about another poster. I could give an eff about him giving you a neg rep point. Have I ever given you one? Nope so leave me out of your crying.

my bad son.. didnt mean to quote u....we r on the same page...

why would i do that.. we both agree that O'antoni is a below average defensive coach..

Kblack thinks he a good defensive coach....