will the real knick's fans please stand up

Stavrogin

Rookie
Hey I was here long before april.

I'm not so desperate on LeBron not coming to NY.

I like the Gallo/Amare combo potential.

Let's go!

th3realicon

Rotation player
Anybody thats got or had a pic of another ball player thats not on our team needs to eat a dikk....other then that, the join date doesnt matter....As a legend of this site, i'd like to welcome all the new posters here

Well start with swallowing one, couse last time i check the guy on your awatar was playing in China not with the Knicks.:thumbsup:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I dedicate this thread to only members of the site who signed up before april 2010.

if you signed up afterwards do what you gotta do, but for real I just want to see how many of you idiots band wagon your asses during the lebron chase, and now throw your two cents in when all else fails

I know many of you struggled and argued and hated on eachother for years now, bickering over what the best choice is for the interest of the ny knicks.

similar to me you checked this site every night before lebron james was ever a factor in our future, and recognized that what it means to be a knick fan is to stick throug hthe hell and hte losses not just the predictions of victory.

I see so many names ive never seen before, and while most may say its not that serious, well to me if time is life, and i spend time on here, and so do you then it is very serious.

bounce false knicks fans

bounce like a derek harper in and out

and 0-18 your ass to another forum

knicksonline is for real knicks fans

not nonsensical ridiculous ignorants who feel they warrant some attention based on the fact they sign up right before lebron makes his "decision"

Thanks for putting the fake fans on blast with this thread .. now we know who they are :lol:

+1

Stavrogin

Rookie
Agreed, but anyway, if someone signed here just waiting for LeBron... why would he show up here now?
"Fake fans" have no reason to come, now.
Unless they're die-hard Amare-stans, but that wouldn't be real bandwagoning

KingCharles34

All Star
Well start with swallowing one, couse last time i check the guy on your awatar was playing in China not with the Knicks.:thumbsup:
At least he actually played for the knicks :thumbsup:

Just outta curiousity....my sister loves lebron and just so I could tell her....How did it taste when he skeeted down your throat? Did it taste a bit salty?

:lol:

th3realicon

Rotation player
You my friend is what they call a sore pathetic loser. Simply put you have no spine. Otherwise i wouldn't see why you would want your sister to know how it feels to swallow :beer:

Than again i'm sorry i broke the promise to myself and stop replying to insignificant cunts like yoursels. I guess this one is the last time. :thumbsup:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I dedicate this thread to only members of the site who signed up before april 2010.

if you signed up afterwards do what you gotta do, but for real I just want to see how many of you idiots band wagon your asses during the lebron chase, and now throw your two cents in when all else fails

I know many of you struggled and argued and hated on eachother for years now, bickering over what the best choice is for the interest of the ny knicks.

similar to me you checked this site every night before lebron james was ever a factor in our future, and recognized that what it means to be a knick fan is to stick throug hthe hell and hte losses not just the predictions of victory.

I see so many names ive never seen before, and while most may say its not that serious, well to me if time is life, and i spend time on here, and so do you then it is very serious.

bounce false knicks fans

not nonsensical ridiculous ignorants who feel they warrant some attention based on the fact they sign up right before lebron makes his "decision" or when Carmelo Anthony graces the wagon

bump3.jpg

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
tbh, there doesnt seem to be that many new members signed up

before everyone starts hating on people who did sign up, maybe the reason they did is because now we have something positive to talk about rather than the dark decade we went through.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I know what people are saying it makes me sick to see people jump shit so fast.

We gotta realize that there is no stoping this. What ever is popular is going to sell and people like a winner also. Just imagine all the people I would have had to **** up if we got Lebron lol.:gony:

KnicksFan17

Benchwarmer
I've supported the Knicks since I got into basketball in 2000. I never followed them religiously though because there was really nothing to follow. I used to watch them most of the time, but lets be realistic. If the Lakers-Kings was on ESPN while the Knicks-Cavs was on MSG, I'd watch the Lakers-Kings. Maybe that doesn't make me a true Knicks fan in your eyes, but I am a true basketball fan. During Lebron's whole decision thing, I actually didn't want him to come to NY. I thought NY was the best situation for him, but I didn't want him to come here. I wouldn't have even supported him even if he came to NY. The Melo situation was entirely different. He was one of my favorite players when he was with the Nuggets, he's from NY, and I know a player like him could put the Knicks over the top. Of course I'll watch the Knicks more now than I did during the Marbury-Francis era. Who wouldn't?

welcometonycity

Rotation player

bounce false knicks fans

not nonsensical ridiculous ignorants who feel they warrant some attention based on the fact they sign up right before lebron makes his "decision"

this has to be for all the bandwagon dudes, i kno he noticed all the new members

My only question is why didnt this cat join sooner than 2008? I mean everyone knows all TRUE Knicks fans have endured 35+ years without a championship. Where were you when they traded for Earl? Where were you when they traded Clyde to Cleveland for that bum Butch Beard? Where were you when Willis retired? How about when they drafted Ray Williams and Micheal Ray Richardson? I thought that duo would give Clyde and The Pearl a run for best back court ever assembled. Were you here when they drafted Ewing? How about when they drafted that bum Walker?

Where were you? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
My only question is why didnt this cat join sooner than 2008? I mean everyone knows all TRUE Knicks fans have endured 35+ years without a championship. Where were you when they traded for Earl? Where were you when they traded Clyde to Cleveland for that bum Butch Beard? Where were you when Willis retired? How about when they drafted Ray Williams and Micheal Ray Richardson? I thought that duo would give Clyde and The Pearl a run for best back court ever assembled. Were you here when they drafted Ewing? How about when they drafted that bum Walker?

Where were you? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Born in 85 when Clyde played I was still a sperm in St. Vincent