will the real knick's fans please stand up

I know my post above is idiotic. But calling out people as band wagon fans on a message board for joining this site is beyond idiotic.

I dont know anyone's experiences on here in regards to the Knicks. Heck half the posters on here could have played for the Knicks for all I know. Bottomline is if your experiences with the Knicks have brought you to this site I'm sure you're a fan.

Who would consistently post on a Knick website and not be a Knick fan?

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I get your point and you make the most sense out of anyone who has posted on here. Glad to see you on here!!:beer:

KingofNy

Starter
and all those fans that supported the Knicks before the invention of the internet... You are all frauds!!!
Everyone knows that you have to moan like a little bitch on the internet before you gain real fan status...

I have been a knicks fan for 17 years but I am not that much of a tosser to think that I am better than anyone else because of that.

Grow up guy. I hate to think that fellow Knick fans are the type that start petty fights amongst themselves over who is the bigger fan. You can't be a little bitch forever...

HAHA +1000.... The OP probably became a fan 2-3 years ago because he like Gallo or someone and now he feels like he's better than everyone...lol Give me a break. Most of us here probably have been fans longer than the OP's been born. :barf:

KingCharles34

All Star
*signs in*

My original name was jazzyknicks33 back in like 05

Then i was msgknickz33 for those of u that dont know

Then i became KingStarbury3 probably like 2 years ago when Trillion exposed me for a post on another site. It had something to do with me preferring to spend a night with Stephon Marbury instead of the girl of my dreams. No homo.

The Garden '95

Benchwarmer
this thread makes no sense what if you were on another knicks fans site although i wasnt but ive been a knick fan since pat got drafted.

la2ny

Starter
*signs in*

My original name was jazzyknicks33 back in like 05

Then i was msgknickz33 for those of u that dont know

Then i became KingStarbury3 probably like 2 years ago when Trillion exposed me for a post on another site. It had something to do with me preferring to spend a night with Stephon Marbury instead of the girl of my dreams. No homo.
lmao damn bro lol

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
539w.jpg
all we missing is nate

Last edited:

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
i think you know who all the real band wagon fans are, trying living in new york and complaining on facebook and at work about the knicks for years and no one knows at all what ur talking about and this year going to work and seeing carmelo as peoples background pictures and facebook photos....plus no one knows why bringing back jeffries is such a terrible idea those fans are all time worst and make my head rattle

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Never attended a game, never even been to NY. I'm riding the bandwagon all the way to the promised land, I'm the guy at the back clinging on with my fingertips who won't let go no matter how many uber fans beat me with their handbags.

skisloper

Starter
Who really cares how many bandwagon fans there are

Look at Atlanta game and Miami game. We had fans booing their home team and cheering us. These are a two top teams and their crowd booed them.

In Washington they chanted MVP.

The difference between them and us is that most of us are obsesed.

Twhe biggest difference is that these other fans can never feel like we do.
When Carmelo came they jumped on. But for most of us we sat at that first melo game with a gay looking smile on our face that we could not take of

Like marky mark in the movie rock star when he could not stop smiling

Carmelo made us made men.

Love my Knicks.

Well for those of us who have been a part of this forum since the dark ages.

It goes as follows,

We have build an island of our own, and sat strapped for any luck for years in and out, while others sat pretty waiting for that island to be built up to a standard in which they can finally drag their chanty boats over and make their homes. Now that we have established ourselves as a place worth living, and made our homes as true through and through knicks fans, its frustrating that all of these to good for a losing team fans start inhabiting an island we worked so hard to upkeep during a time where rain was steadfast on a regular basis. I want to be clear, that if you are a band wagon island hopper validate your fanship by admitting that you peeked your interest due to the melo signing, or the lebronathon drama. Dont sit here and say

ohhhh I have been reading this forum for years but never signed up until etc.etc.etc.

That is all that any one who has been an avid participant in this forum

admit your fault, and then prove your fanship.

Well for those of us who have been a part of this forum since the dark ages.

It goes as follows,

We have build an island of our own, and sat strapped for any luck for years in and out, while others sat pretty waiting for that island to be built up to a standard in which they can finally drag their chanty boats over and make their homes. Now that we have established ourselves as a place worth living, and made our homes as true through and through knicks fans, its frustrating that all of these to good for a losing team fans start inhabiting an island we worked so hard to upkeep during a time where rain was steadfast on a regular basis. I want to be clear, that if you are a band wagon island hopper validate your fanship by admitting that you peeked your interest due to the melo signing, or the lebronathon drama. Dont sit here and say

ohhhh I have been reading this forum for years but never signed up until etc.etc.etc.

That is all that any one who has been an avid participant in this forum

admit your fault, and then prove your fanship.

So within a WORLD of Knick fans you guys built up a TINY Little Island and expected it never to be found? Am I correct? An now that this island is found you're upset? :crybaby:

Maybe you guys should have built a rocket ship and flown to another planet.:teeth: