Official LeBron James Thread

LeFlume

All Star
I was thinking the same thing. If he intend to stay in Cleveland, why wait with the announcement ? It doesen't make sense.

i can't see why he'd even want cleveland if he really wants a championship. they don't have enough money to build a better team for him. his best bet is the knicks, if not then chi town. staying in ohio would be a huge mistake.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Meh same difference. Ohio sucks

Ohio does suck, but LeBron has been very deliberate on mentioning AKRON whenever he talks about home, and not CLEVELAND.

The only time he ever talks about CLEVELAND is when he talks about the FANS. He's made it explicitly clear that AKRON, not CLEVELAND, is his home - I think there's a reason for that.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
LeBron To Announce Decision Thursday Evening On ESPN

Jul 06, 2010 9:53 PM EST
James_LeBron_cle.jpg

LeBron James will announce his free agency decision on ESPN at 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, according to Chris Broussard.

Via Jason Romano/ESPN (via Twitter) <script type="text/javascript"> tweetmeme_source = 'realgmcom'; </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://tweetmeme.com/i/scripts/button.js"></script>

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...ision_thursday_evening_on_espn/#ixzz0sxfn6LLL

The time has come. Thursday is the day!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
the fact he's doing it live on ESPN and getting a one hour "special presentation" for this announcement pisses me off. I dont care how good of a basketball player he is, no one should be given a special show for an announcement.

i find myself not wanting him to come here just so we can do the honors of knocking him out the playoffs year-in-and-year-out

LeFlume

All Star
Careful there Prince. LeBron might change his mind about coming here. I'm sure he have snitches that read KOL :thumbsup:

th3realicon

Rotation player
And how are we supposed to do that habibi?

Amare alone won't be able to do that.

And than it has happened before. I remember when Roger Clemens returned for half a season YES network gave him the whole freacking day. And when A-Rod opted out ESPN was licking his softees and make the whole baseball Tonight show based on that.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
the fact he's doing it live on ESPN and getting a one hour "special presentation" for this announcement pisses me off. I dont care how good of a basketball player he is, no one should be given a special show for an announcement.

i find myself not wanting him to come here just so we can do the honors of knocking him out the playoffs year-in-and-year-out

I want to knock him out of the playoffs every year. This is a total conceited dick move. I hope it was Lebron's "team" that made him do this and not him. The retarted thing is that most of America will be his audience. ESPN bosses probably had an orgasm when they heard this. Ratings will be high. So Lebrick got what he wanted.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
2 reasons why i wont watch:

1. i got work, loll

2. if i didnt i wouldnt wanna give him the satisfaction of "ratings" even if my T.v wont matter when compared to the number of people who will be. ill just wait in the background and wait to find out on the web or "breaking news" on MSg or something. just like all the other free agents

petescud

Starter
I'm praying Cashman is right...Being a Knick fan since 1967 and only 2 championships...I want him bad as I want the Knicks to come back into the mix...If he comes and they surround him with the right players, we win at least 2 more

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
is it me or can we ACTUALLY get lebron? wow, if we land him great if not lets knock him out....the playoffs:peace:

but it still hasnt hit me that we might legitimately land him and people think we will, we'll find out tomorrow NY might be partying tomorrow

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
The suspense is killing me...Amare and Lebron should be enough for now to turn this crap around. Anyone think if we land both these guys, Iverson will be next? They will need a semi decent PG.