We're Better Without N8!

nyk_nyk

All Star
Robinsonsexuals are pretty butthurt....

They'd choose losing with Nate looking like an ass over winning with the little ****er on the bench...

smh

I bet if it was Duhon who got benched you would be saying the same thing about him too. Now all of a sudden Nate is the reason why the team was losing? GTFOH with that.

If you watch the games you could see that Dantoni didn't know what the hell he was doing to start the season. He had them playing Suns basketball which didn't work. Now he has them doing the right things and making sound decisions which plays to their strengths.

HardFoul

Banned
Did any of you penis-jockeys know that the Knicks went 1-9 when Nate was injured? It must have been because they needed Nate, I guess. How about the competition they beat to go 4-1: a nine-man Portland team and the Nets!!! Only good teams in that list of 4-1 are the Hawks and Suns who probably took the Knicks as a joke.

Get ready for a healthy, long (I know ya'll like that long shit) losing streak.

Nice fail thread!

mafra

Legend
I would prefer to be bad w/out N8 than to be good with him. The dude is a joke and a huge disappointment.

He shows off when he scores even if the team is down by 20 points. He jokes around with the other team during warm-ups. He has a big mouth. Doesn't take the game seriously (taking left-handed trick shots during halftime drills or shooting at his own basket); he dances on the bench while his team is getting detsroyed.

For every night he scores 20+ points, he goes 4 games where he cannot hit the ocean with a beach ball. Dude couldn't hit a game winning shot if his life depended on it.

He doesn't even realize it- but the joke is actually on him. He could be an all-star caliber PG, but he cares more about being the class clown and a novelty act.

I'm tired of it. After all these years, he's proven one thing- he is what he is and he want mature, he wont change, and he wont get better.

Toney Douglas is better right now. Knicks are like 0-9 when N8 plaus 18+ minutes, and have a winning record when he doesn't.

Good riddance!

CoolClyde

Agreed

So much shit that happened in those losses was the reason we had those losses. Putting blame on nate or saying that we're better off without nate is ridiculous! Remember last year? He was the one winning games for us in the 4th. He was a playmaker. This year he still hasn't been given a chance to be a PG, yet its his fault we have sucked this year. SMFH on all the ignorant mothafukkas on this site.

:agreed::agreed::agreed: and :agreed:

mafra

Legend
During our losses:

-Duhon shooting 24% from the field. Had the creativity of a retarded crack baby.

-chandler was playing horrible due to his injury, everyone on the site wanted him gone.

-Hughes was not distributing. All he would do is chuck up shots.

-Gallo was playing limited time. For some reason d'antoni kept him on the bench. Also duhon would go out of his way to not give him the ball.

-Lee was a statue on defense. No hustle. No fire. He looked paralyzed on defense. In the wins, everything is 360 with him. He's hustling for steals and HE GOT A BLOCK!!! IN MID AIR!!! That's a first...

- douglas wasn't getting minutes.

- curry played.

So much shit that happened in those losses was the reason we had those losses. Putting blame on nate or saying that we're better off without nate is ridiculous! Remember last year? He was the one winning games for us in the 4th. He was a playmaker. This year he still hasn't been given a chance to be a PG, yet its his fault we have sucked this year. SMFH on all the ignorant mothafukkas on this site.

Sure. N8 is perfect in that role. Get hot and let him do his thing. Shoot and hog the ball and shoot some more. Still, I can;t recall one single game when he hit a game winner with time winding down? Can you. I recall countless nights when his shooting kept us in the game, but then he would choke with the game on the line.

Every time N8 scores 28 points, the guy he's supposed to guard scores 29.

HardFoul

Banned
Sure. N8 is perfect in that role. Get hot and let him do his thing. Shoot and hog the ball and shoot some more. Still, I can;t recall one single game when he hit a game winner with time winding down? Can you. I recall countless nights when his shooting kept us in the game, but then he would choke with the game on the line.

Every time N8 scores 28 points, the guy he's supposed to guard scores 29.

Let him get "hot and do his thing" on you. Right? ****ing homo. Nate would **** you up with one arm tied behind his back. But you'd probably like that. Who's better than Nate on this team at guard? NOBODY! Nate's surrounded by bums. Nobody on this team can be blamed individually because the whole team sux.

If anything the whole front court sucks. Deport David Lee back to China and get a real center. Kill Jeffries and get a real backup.

Now Nate is the new Marbury, ****ing bitches.

mafra

Legend
Let him do his thing on you. Right? ****ing homo. Nate would **** you up with one arm tied behind his back. But you'd probably like that. Who's better than Nate on this team at guard? NOBODY! Nate's surrounded by bums. Nobody on this team can be blamed individually because the whole team sux.

If anything the whole front court sucks. Deport David Lee back to China and get a real center. Kill Jeffries and get a real backup.

Now Nate is the new Marbury, ****ing bitches.

You just crazy. N8 might be good to play on the AND1 circuit, but he's not cut out to be an NBA player.

LOL!

2.7 to 1.5 career asst-to-to ratio. Great indeed!

LOL!

ANY chump who celebrates after making a shot when his team is trailing by 20 points is a joke.

Dude is not even a career 80% free throw shooter. That's a FREE shot from 10 feet!

I want to win, not be entertained.

HardFoul

Banned
You just crazy. N8 might be good to play on the AND1 circuit, but he's not cut out to be an NBA player.

LOL!

2.7 to 1.5 career asst-to-to ratio. Great indeed!

LOL!

ANY chump who celebrates after making a shot when his team is trailing by 20 points is a joke.

Dude is not even a career 80% free throw shooter. That's a FREE shot from 10 feet!

I want to win, not be entertained.

This is why you, D'Antoni and the rest of you Crackas is angry at Nate. My man Nate (no homo) be ****ing D'antoni's wife and daughters. Steph boned the intern, and everyone started hating.

Then all you peckerwoods on here had your women bagged up by a brother like me, with something big and strong for your women and you wanna take it out on the world.

Here'a pick of a young Harrington boning Don Nelson's daughter.

2100800164_a84aecde84.jpg

Here's luol deng digging your girl out
interracial_couple.jpg

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
This is why you, D'Antoni and the rest of you Crackas is angry at Nate. My man Nate (no homo) be ****ing D'antoni's wife and daughters. Steph boned the intern, and everyone started hating.

Then all you peckerwoods on here had your women bagged up by a brother like me, with something big and strong for your women and you wanna take it out on the world.

interracial_couple.jpg

LOL! I think you watch too much MTV.

My family came from Spain- the country who sent like 100 felons out on boats armed with only swords and they still conquered most of the unknown world. Black, brown, red, yellow, white.... didn't matter then and don't matter now.

Go visit the favella in Rio, or take a hike along some slum in pyongyang if you want to understand true poverty and racism.

Then again, I bet you never heard of Lubanga. Now I imagine that's how you would like to treat a lady (and might be the only way you would get one).

Even so, N8 is still a chump. A tiny one at that.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
lmao at this thread. Man, Dwight Howard is as immature as Nate. Maybe even more immature, yet they win. Stop blaming Nate. The Knicks are playing better basketball as A TEAM. Not because Nate is not playing. Yeah, even I hope Nate becomes more serious with his game, but the losing wasn't all his fault. Dantoni is the dumbass that doesn't know how to utilize Nate.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

interracial_couple.jpg
Welcome back ABCD. Still a cock sucker I see.

Red

TYPE-A
Please, let's get this straight. Just b/c I feel we may be better w/o N8, doesn't mean that I'm saying "We lost b/c of him". Teams get rid of good players and achieve more all the time. I used Tiki Barber & Jeremy Shockey as an example. There are tons more. If a team starts winning more w/o a player, it doesn't necessarily make that player responsible for losing- period. I just want to know why you guys think we are winning w/o him? I have tried to state this as early as last year when we wanted to trade/resign/keep N8 & Lee- I said get rid of both of them- not b/c they were the reason why we lost, but b/c I felt they WOULDN'T BE THE REASON WHY WE WON! Get it? No doubt they are talented... but like a pretty yet dumb broad- they are only good for one thing- that's not what we needed and to entertain them was an excersize in short term thinking.

KBlack25

Starter
lmao at this thread. Man, Dwight Howard is as immature as Nate. Maybe even more immature, yet they win. Stop blaming Nate. The Knicks are playing better basketball as A TEAM. Not because Nate is not playing. Yeah, even I hope Nate becomes more serious with his game, but the losing wasn't all his fault. Dantoni is the dumbass that doesn't know how to utilize Nate.

Comparing Dwight Howard to Nate Robinson is like comparing apples and oranges.

Dwight is a game-changing center.
Nate is a mediocre at best guard.
Dwight's teams win basketball games because of him.
Nate's teams win basketball games in spite of him.

Nate isn't as talented as Howard, never will be as talented as Howard. Being immature is one thing. Being immature on a losing team is another.

mafra

Legend
Comparing Dwight Howard to Nate Robinson is like comparing apples and oranges.

Dwight is a game-changing center.
Nate is a mediocre at best guard.
Dwight's teams win basketball games because of him.
Nate's teams win basketball games in spite of him.

Nate isn't as talented as Howard, never will be as talented as Howard. Being immature is one thing. Being immature on a losing team is another.

Well said!

Just b/c I think N8 is a tool on the court, doesn't mean I don't think he's a great guy off the floor. I think he has a great heart and is most likely a great dude. I just don't appreciate his antics on the court.

You humiliate your team when u prance around after making a basket and your team is down by 20.

Ever notice how easily N8 can score when we're trailing by 18, but how hard it is for him to hit a shot w/ 13 seconds left and we're trailing by 1?

Nothing sadder than wasted talent.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Mafra, how is he "wasted talent?" He's overachieving for a 5'8 guard. Everyone knows he's not this 'superstar' that's going to lead this team to the championship.

I've read most of the anti-nate posts, and for the most part they talk about this hatred of nate's swagger. He is who he is. Everyone is looking for him to be this perfect player, but we all know that will never happen. Stop putting so much blame on him like if he was a superstar, when clearly he is a sixth man.

CoolClyde

N8 is Gr8, No-D'Antoni is Not

well said. Not sure I agree with Dwight remark, N8 is way more immature!

btw, NOT using N8 vs Orlando was height of ignorance for No-D'Antoni, a spiteful benching tactic we've seen him use to end Starbury's career, but that's another 1001 Metro threads away.

What made the benching all the more conspicuous is that three days earlier Robinson scored 22 fourth-quarter points against the Magic at the Garden. Orlando had no answer for Robinson...until No-D'Antoni gave the Magic one." - NY Daily News

How do you bench a player who exploded for 22 points in 4th Q in previous game? Lame!
I blame 2nd Orlando loss on spiteful Mr. Pringles.

I agree with many anti-N8 remarks (tho some folks are way harsh with clown/monkey references) on KO site, and hope N8 gets serious-fied by benching, the strongest way Mr. P knows how to send message to N8 to stop f*cking around.

"We want to win," No-D'Antoni said after the Knicks fell to 4-15 after beating the Suns the previous night. "And if he's conducive to winning then he'll obviously be back in the lineup. If not he's not."

However, It's Mr. P's No-Defense after SSOL quick shots that destroyed Knicks from Day 1.

Thanks to AL HARRINGTON and WIL CHANDLER driving to the hoop, LARRY HUGHES becoming all-that-he-can-be ala Washington days, Gallo getting open and hitting key hoops, and Pu-hon NOT being league-worst MPG starting PG since 2nd half of last season, that have REALLY contributed to Knick wins, NOT N8 BEING ON BENCH!

However, I agree with No-D'Antoni when he said it's more about TONY DOUGLAS, rather than benching being about N8. I love Tony, no homo bro, the kid's got game.

If this spite-benching helps N8 finally "get it" and get it together, he'll become a MUCH better player, if not one of the best 6th men in the league, just what Knicks need to help F.A. Superstar 2010 take Knicks to next level! That is what I believe! C'mon N8! Get it together! C'mon Mr. Pringles! Make it happen! Play N8!

NO BRICKS!
GO KNICKS!
knicklogo_anibrick.gif

Go, Donnie Go Go GO!
walshatwork2.gif

Donnie Workin' It To 2010!!