We're Better Without N8!

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Okay...so let's say they won ALL THREE OT games with Nate in the lineup...the split would then be:

3-6 when he plays
8-6 when he doesn't

I didn't get that stat from anywhere, I got it myself...but let's look at this...

Games in which NATE ROBINSON PLAYS and shoots less than 10 times:

3-4

Games in which NATE ROBINSON PLAYS and shoots 10 times or more:

0-6

At the end of the day, no matter how you break down the stats, this team is worse when Nate is asked to do the bulk of the work.

A quote from the conclusion quoted by HardFoul...in parenthesis in bold are my comments:

?None of this is to necessarily say D?Antoni made a mistake in benching Robinson (so, the report says it's possible that D'Antoni did NOT make a mistake). Besides the fact that Douglas is a larger part of the team?s future, plus-minus numbers are still unreliable this early in the season (That means they are unreliable on both sides). That goes double, however, for reading too much into the Knicks? 3-1 record over the four games since Robinson was removed from the rotation (3-1 when removed from the lineup, but not a mention of when Nate isn't asked to do much). That seems much more attributable to the fact that New York has made 44.6 percent of its 3-pointers in that span after hitting them at a 31.8 percent clip previously than it does to Robinson sitting on the bench (isn't the higher 3-point rate possibly due to Nate not taking so many shots and shooting at such a low clip? Couldn't his benching be at least partially the reason for having a higher 3-point rate?).?

u getting stats off 20 games or so....thats really not fair at all for nate...nobody was saying shyt when he was playing like one of the best players in da second half last season

TunerAddict

Starter
u getting stats off 20 games or so....thats really not fair at all for nate...nobody was saying shyt when he was playing like one of the best players in da second half last season

Actually if you go back to last seasons game threads I was still shitting on Nate even when he was putting up like 20ppg...

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
We should trade Nate for Tyrus Thomas...

If you go back to my post, you'll see it has been corrected to include cacksucker (Boston accent) and homo.

Take Care, cumbucket.

It's mere coincidence that Nate is benched and the Knicks have won a few games. I hope he stays benched, so you can see the long losing streak the Knicks go on. And if he's such a curse, why did D'amn'phony go on a seven game losing streak to start the season, when Nate was injured?

MY POINT :smokin:> Nate being out of the team does not mean the Knicks automatically win. If it was the case... the Knicks would have won at least 4 of those seven they lost without him to go above .500.

Your thinking is flawed, as a result. You are all down syndromed, idots unsavants.

Ci Vediamo, Dantoni-sessuali e Gallinari-sessuali.

Where do these new posters come from? It seems like they're all the same person.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's obviously GayBCD dude.... He comes on here under a new name but constantly talks about homosexuality cocks, sperm etc. as before and drops his hatred toward whites at the same time.

He's a pathetic, racist, closet fag....

Kiyaman

Legend
Conspiracy theories and FACTS

That would be me I guess.

My so-call conspiracy theories is FACTS.
What was our record (4-15) when Walsh announced the multiple trade with Chicago?

Knick Politics and PR behavior is something I learned decades ago when Headcoach Willis Reed one year service built us into a 50 win team the next season.

In 1999 when Dolan fired G.M. Ernie Grunfield, Dolan was at the Garden for the next 10 games, and the Knicks win streak got them the 8th slot in the playoffs, where the Knicks went all the way to the Finals to save coach JVG job.

The last longest winning streak the Knicks had (6 wins), Dolan was present in the Garden of each of those wins, untill he watch coach Larry Brown call 2nd season player Trevor Ariza Delusional after the 6th game. The 7th game was in Toronto and the Knicks let the bum Rapters blow them out by 20 something points.

Pat....be straight foward and write u dont like me bashing Walsh and Dantoni in all my threads (win or lose). Dont jump on a bandwagon
I forever get on Turner case for bashing one of my favorite players Nate.

pat

Starter
Pat....be straight foward and write u dont like me bashing Walsh and Dantoni in all my threads (win or lose).

Although I have to say that your bashing is somewhat annoying, as we all know your opinion and there is no need to shove it down our throats on every threat, that is not the problem.

It is the way you are trying to underline your arguments. Your whole style suggests that you know Donnie, D'Antoni and all of the players. It seems like you are the ultimate insider as far as NYK coaching-, management- and marketing decisions are concerned. Yet, you fail to provide any proof of your claims. It is like those articles in basketball magazines where it says "an anonymous source close to the Knicks reports that ...". Every time I read something like this I know the author just made it up.

Tell me your source and I will eat my words, up to then your incoherent rants just get on my nerves.

Is that straight enough?

Kiyaman

Legend
Although I have to say that your bashing is somewhat annoying, as we all know your opinion and there is no need to shove it down our throats on every threat, that is not the problem.

It is the way you are trying to underline your arguments. Your whole style suggests that you know Donnie, D'Antoni and all of the players. It seems like you are the ultimate insider as far as NYK coaching-, management- and marketing decisions are concerned. Yet, you fail to provide any proof of your claims. It is like those articles in basketball magazines where it says "an anonymous source close to the Knicks reports that ...". Every time I read something like this I know the author just made it up.

Tell me your source and I will eat my words, up to then your incoherent rants just get on my nerves.

Is that straight enough?

That's better

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Knicks are playing well now, with tight 8-man rotation, but how long with this last, with 40 minutes plus for Poo-hon each game? The team went wild with crazy 3-pointers tonite vs N.O., the question is, can the Knicks be a lights-out shooting team for 82 games? Will Harrington, Hughes and Duhon last the whole season at this level, or will they peter out like Poo-hon did last year?

How is Jordan Hill supposed to represent our future with DNP's every night? Good pick with #8, Donnie! What if we experience injuries to the great 8, then we have some rusty players coming in to save the day?

I remember the Knicks had Anthony Bonner in Pat Riley days ('93-'94), the man was a force of energy, and helped get the Knicks to the playoffs with his voracious defense and offensive stamina. Once in the playoffs, Riley went to a small rotation, and never used Bonner in playoffs. I felt this was a mistake, just like I feel this current 8-man rotation (+ Curry sauce) is a mistake.

Benching N8 may eventually bite No-D'Antoni in the ass. Mr. Pringles is looking good now, but his chips will eventually fall where they lie (whatever that means). Play N8! Play Hill! Play Darko! Play Douglas!

Well said! Feel the same way.

TunerAddict

Starter
We don't have a single player playing 40 a game...

Our highest guy is David Lee who is just over 34.

Overall our minutes are actually very balanced in this rotation.

smokes

Huge Member
We don't have a single player playing 40 a game...

Our highest guy is David Lee who is just over 34.

Overall our minutes are actually very balanced in this rotation.

Actually I believe Lee has played 40 in every game since we went to this rotation. I know that's not the point you're trying to make but just a minor correction.

TunerAddict

Starter
Actually I believe Lee has played 40 in every game since we went to this rotation. I know that's not the point you're trying to make but just a minor correction.

I don't doubt that, but that was more of a 7 guys rotation with like Tony D sprinkled in. I think with Curry being showcased Lee will get that relief.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
You still pretty sure?

I'm pretty sure BlackH20 is Nate Robinson. Hes posted on 3 threads that Robinson should be playing instead of Duhon.:agreed: We get it dude your another uninformed fan who is fooled by Robinsons inflated stats and highlight reel. (No, I watch both sides of the court, Hughes had the toughest assignments in their best month, December, also Hughes pulled them out of the worst start in Knicks history, not a large point fan, except you start Harrington on this team, this year).

Duhon does suck (so the question begs, why does he start 50 games and 32 minutes plus? If I was a uniformed fan is fooled by stats and highlight reels
I don't think I would be calling D'Antoni out on the unbelievable love for Duhon. Plus the press release to the NY paper that Duhon is his favorite player, but Lee is a close second.

but Robinson not only is an average player but he hurts the team in other ways. Incase you haven't been paying attention our best stretch of the season 4-1 against for the most part good teams has come with Nate sitting on the bench. (Yes, and Hughes playing, being the top five in steals because he still has speed at 31 to cover the passing lanes, I understand the game and D'Antoni's weakness as a coach, first on team chemistry, second poor defense and assistant coaches.

My favorite backcourt at this moment is Hughes running the point with Douglas at the two. They both can handle the ball and the perimeter defense those two bring is top notch.

I am Nate, that's beautiful, I wish I was, I am 6 foot 6 and never dunked a ball.
I could be Nate's Dad, I played Walt when he played college ball at SIU Carbondale. Knicks fan ever since. Duhon should never had been started 50 games at 35 minutes plus. That is the point, so you look at your bench, but this was never done. D'Antoni has exposed a side never seen and should never have been seen with players that were not going to be here anyway. Why get in the press over power struggles and high school benchings? Most announcers on other teams questioned the benchings, so did Walt on Hughes. Not an uniformed fan, watched or attended every Knicks game. Played Division 1 ball, seven knee operations to show it. Walt is the best player I ever shared a court with (a few minutes). Also, why have your brother, who's only experience is high school coaching, coaching pro players? I and probably other posters have more coaching experience.
No respect from 10-12 year veterans, taking lessons from a high school coach in practice.

It's not that Nate is better, if you read my post it will say Nate can score 25, but the guy he is defending will get 27. Fans don't care about defense, but one player, from my growing up area, St. Louis U, but now retired to Colorado. Larry Hughes, also from SLU is a defensive player first. Remember, thats why Walsh said he grabbed him? Then why don't you use him when he showed he still has it? You won games with him, the most games with him in the line up, not points, ball management, court vision, 8 assist in a quarter and DEFENSE. It is the head games by making players like Nate and Hughes ride the pine for a month and making the Knicks less attractive for the three other role players we need if, and it's a big if, you sign two big names. Lebron is good friends with Hughes, won't be here. Not Duhon's fault, he did not put himself in the line-up. But you don't mess with Marbury, Curry, DNP after loosing 40 lbs, Robinson, DNP a month, Hughes, best defender and clock and game point guard on the Knicks bench this year, and Harrington, who doesn't start as part as a head game, but is your leading scorer and leading 6th man scorer in the league (so you give away 3-6 points every first quarter). These guys share the floor with over 30 plus years of combined NBA experience. They talk everynight, text, and have tight friends on many teams. Let me tell you, the Steve Nash ride that D'Antoni got, is over. The highest paid coach in NBA history, is gone in 24 months. You don't mess up a rebuilding year, you don't screw up a first round draft pick that does not participate in combines (advice from agent, knows that other draft picks will blow him away). Any first round pick should have contributed heavy minutes this year on the Kicks. Plus, your best player, David Lee, also, St. Louis, Chaminade, Kevin Sampson coached was shown, the Knicks didn't think much of him with a one year. Now, they can't afford him, if they are super lucky with two top tier players. You need three tier two players, you are not going to get them with what the coach and gm did these last two years. You needed to sell NEW YORK and the KNICKS this year, instead, he got in the press for all the wrong reasons, pissing off half the bench.

Sorry, but let's make it clear, not Nate. Agree with you though! Don't be too rude to another fan, for that's all we all just are.