my last in final post on this site(regarding stephon)

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Guys....

Really; this is getting old.

All the arguments going on here, and all the posturing about who brings the most stats or whatever; NOT ONE DAMN poster on this site has succesfully won any argument or proven ANYTHING. Until some here says, "Your right, Marbury is over rated- or Starbury is a superstar", this annoying debate will continue to bring down the quality of this board.

This war needs to be declared a stalemate and thrown away before people start leaving the site. (It really is that ugly)

No one has got anyone to agree with a certain viewpoint, and if it hasn't happened by now, it never will now that is pretty damn clear the Knicks want nothing to do with Marbury anymore. -So arguments based on last season and past performaces are moot.

No one has to apologize or shake on anything, but let's use a little intellect and realise that no one has an argument strong enough to prove someone wrong. If you have been trying to get someone to think about Marbs the same way you do; You had all season to make people agree with your viewpoint, and you've got a record worse than the Knicks.

I think its cute that fans will do anything to defend their favorite players, and I do the same to things I am passionate about (ex. Fidel Castro's legacy) so I get it. I can't think of any other Knicks forum that still has Marbury supporters since they all have been run off the site; and its encouraging to see that a pro-marbuy resistance has found a home on ko.com. (realgm and ultimateknicks eats every pro marbury post alive to the point where it's not really democratic)

I removed myself from this debate months ago. It might be wise to do the same and actually talk about players that are still suiting up for games. And with that said, I will continue to deny any ripping or support Marbury in my oppinions.

Hope you all can think about this.

You're right. This debate has brought the quality of this board down and I admit to being a major contributor to this decline. Through all of this, there is one thing that we have all forgotten, and that is we are all Knick fans here. We all want to see the Knicks win. The Marbury debate has gone on too long and has gotten too ugly.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i dont care if his whole family dies in a train wreck, if he's a prick, he's a prick.....the truth is the truth...no matter how sorry we feel for him.....everyone here i believe said there RIP's an made their comments about stephs dad when he passed......we dont hate steph, well personally i dont hate steph., we need him, he's our pg, but he has a bad attitude and he is hard to get along with.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I heard a lot of rumors around ESPN, prosports, etc. That Marbs might end up in Detroit..

btw toons that was not right^^

metrocard

Legend
That's all Marbury lovers have...stats. They ignore countless examples of Marbury being a cancer and just spew out meaningless stats from years ago. Abandoning the team and blackmailing your boss is about the most selfish thing a player could do and it was a major contributor to this disatrous season. The funny thing is that Marbury doesn't give a sh*t about the Marbury lovers on this site and would probably be an assh*le to them if they ever met. It's the same old sh*t and it's getting really old. Someday they will see the light. Living in denial is a difficult thing to overcome.

Theres nothing wrong with black mailing Isiah. If you're on Isiah's side, you're not a Knick fan.

The funny part about this whole Steph debate is that after this season is over I think it will be a moot point. At the end of the season I think Steph will be given his walking papers by the Knicks. You can't keep a guy around that causes that much havoc and Dolan must have money to burn or LB would still be here. My prediction is no other NBA team will put up with Steph's crap esp. for the salary he will demand and Steph will end up pulling a Spree and retiring. Jamal really has nothing to do with the Steph debate except they are on the same team when Steph decides to suit up. That's it. If the pro-Steph boys wanna use Jamal's FG% to make them feel better about Steph quitting on the team, that's great. The fact is one thing has NOTHING to do with the other. NOTHING. Steph acting like the stereotypical overpaid athelete and quitting on the team has NOTHING to do with Jamal trying to put this team on his back and playing major minutes doing so.

You're usually 0% right with your predictions, so I'm glad you made that prediction. Really, you need improvement, alot of improvement. You base your opinion on a lot of personal bias and very little facts. For you to think a 20 and 8 PG will retire after one season of injury, then you have to be a fool. Marbury still capable of giving his team 15-17 5-7 a night with solid defense which is better than a lot of PG's in the NBA.

Crawford has been the biggest reason for our losing woes, ever since he got here he's put this team in a lose-a-thon. Curry is the 2nd biggest since Jamal been here longer than Curry.

Four of the five players you mentioned hated Marbury and were traded away because he couldn't get along with them.

Isiah tried to build around Marbury and quickly realized that he couldn't.

Exactly! Well said. Marbury is a grown man. It was a poor decision by Thomas to bench Marbury but it wasn't his fault that Marbury abandoned his team. Anybody who abandons the Knicks doesn't deserve to wear the Knick uniform.

You can't believe everything the media says.

Why would Marbury all of sudden dead his teammates off? There has to be a reason for it.

Marbury never abandoned the Knicks, he abandoned the Isiah/Dolan regime, I'm proud of him.

You should be the last one to say who deserves to wear a Knicks jersey, especially as a former Isiahsexual.

You guys really need to understand something before you start bitchin.

The Marbury supporters here never claimed Marbury to be the solution; but he was never the root of the problem. Isiah made Marbury a "problem" "scapegoat" "blame child" because Isiah realized he couldn't continue his mess and had to point the finger to someone. Marbury was that guy.

Another thing you guys must understand is to cut the bullshit of calling Marbury a "prick". You guys sound like Marbury pissed in your grandmother's cereal and made her eat the whole bowl. Marbury has done more good for this team than any player on this roster along with Lee and Balkman and is the only player on this team to make the playoffs with the Knicks. He never gets credit for that, thats why THAT FACT is repeated.

Theres much more serious and bigger problems than Marbury.

Marbury has 1 year left on his contract and is a starting NBA PG with a huge fan base, sneaker deal and one of the flashiest players in the league. He'll always have VALUE, maybe not your unemployed ass; but Marbury got skills that will always be valued till he retires; especially with that huge expiring contract god forbid Isiah trades and just lets go of another valuable contract.

Look at Isiah, Curry, Crawford...this is the trio that embodies this era of depression. I can only hate Dolan for hiring and not firing Isiah. I can't hate Dolan for giving Isiah freedom, I hate Isiah for fucking up that freedom and ruining the chance to be the savior of New York. Not that many owners have that much trust in new GM's, but Dolan did in Isiah. Isiah DID everything you don't want a GM to do, and thats really what got us in this mess.

The people who blame Marbury are the same people who thought Crawford and Curry would be all stars, and Isiah would be coach/gm of the year. Isiahsexuals will always lose.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
DAMMMMNNNN.........LJ4PTPLAY HAS TO TAKE A KNEE!!!!!! He was barely breathin after that body punch rocked him.

If Isiah goes as far as to blame fans for the Knicks losing, of course makin Marbury the scapegoat is no big deal to him, and all the haters have fallin for it the same way a mouse falls for a mousetrap, be original and form your own opinions instead of copying each other and believing the media.

And Metros rite, instead of hating on Marbury for rebelling against management he should be praised, he had the courage to stand up to the corrupt politicians, as some refer to them, and rebel. I bet alot of posters would be happy if the whole team did that. Its all about the way the media portrays it, they want people to think Marbury left the team.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
You guys couldn't leave it alone, could you? Rebelling against management? That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard! You guys are really reaching for excuses.

Here's a good analogy. If you were in the military and in battle in Iraq, and you left your unit in the middle of battle because you didn't agree with George W. Bush's policies, you would be brought up on charges of desertion and would be thrown in jail!! That's why they call it AWOL (Absent WithOut Leave), which Marbury was. And you're proud of that behavior? Hide your shame...argument over...I'm out...Next!

Toons

is the Bo$$
yo if im u think im worng, then too bad,....yeah, his inexpensive sneakers are good...that dosenst show how her gets along with teammates.....that was my arguement msg.....an who cares if this multimillionare loses a few family members.....fuck i live in the ghetto...in a real hood....niggas lose their boys, parents, sons n daughters every day and what do they do? tattoo them muthafu**ers on a arm n stay strong....go to their jobs every day, an hustle, an handle thiers, thats what a man is supposed to do.....these superstars get too emotional, an beg for sympathy....marbuty will never see the luv we shout out at him for his pops when he passed....hundreds of thousands felt sorry for him....is that not enough strenth for a man to stand up again on his own two?? marburys dad was old with a heart problem...those ppl die...old pl die...its not easy, but at least his pops wasnt murdered.....enough of the pitty party for steph....how many of u guys lost close friends and still had to man up and face life???? i thought i was bad for liking crawford....at least i agreed to jamalas faults

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You guys couldn't leave it alone, could you? Rebelling against management? That's the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard! You guys are really reaching for excuses.

Here's a good analogy. If you were in the military and in battle in Iraq, and you left your unit in the middle of battle because you didn't agree with George W. Bush's policies, you would be brought up on charges of desertion and would be thrown in jail!! That's why they call it AWOL (Absent WithOut Leave), which Marbury was. And you're proud of that behavior? Hide your shame...argument over...I'm out...Next!

I think that sums it all up. But for Marbury groupies I guess it's ok to desert the team as long as you sell sneakers for cheap. Come on LJ4play the kicks are $14.99! Labron aint selling no shoes for $14.99. So what he shows up to every game. What about the streets!

starbury haz always put up great stats, and while it is true he never had a great team, he should have at least been able to get past the first round. he had the talent to be the best and it never happened. but in no way do i think he is shit, i think he can do what sam cassell did for the twolves and clippers which is take a good team over the hump. but he is no longer a franchise player and he is ridicously overpaid. in the end is attitude problems as a younger player led him to this torture in NY. if he had neva left KG im sure he wud have gotten at least one or two championships and been a sure-bet hall a famer...instead hes stuck with isiah thomas nd da knicks.....

yo if im u think im worng, then too bad,....yeah, his inexpensive sneakers are good...that dosenst show how her gets along with teammates.....that was my arguement msg.....an who cares if this multimillionare loses a few family members.....fuck i live in the ghetto...in a real hood....niggas lose their boys, parents, sons n daughters every day and what do they do? tattoo them muthafu**ers on a arm n stay strong....go to their jobs every day, an hustle, an handle thiers, thats what a man is supposed to do.....these superstars get too emotional, an beg for sympathy....marbuty will never see the luv we shout out at him for his pops when he passed....hundreds of thousands felt sorry for him....is that not enough strenth for a man to stand up again on his own two?? marburys dad was old with a heart problem...those ppl die...old pl die...its not easy, but at least his pops wasnt murdered.....enough of the pitty party for steph....how many of u guys lost close friends and still had to man up and face life???? i thought i was bad for liking crawford....at least i agreed to jamalas faults

maybe its cuz ur fatha neva loved u dat ur all like dis lol. steph took it az best he cud but losin ur father isnt anythin so small like u say it iz.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Terrible anology, Its alot different being in the military then it is being on a basketball team.

at least i agreed to jamalas faults

Whos Jamala? Is that Crawfords mom?

GetRealistic

Starter

Pretty much dead on.

metrocard

Legend
Idiots follow Idiots.

LJ4PT follows both Isiah and Bush, it really shows his personality as a pendejo.

Terrible analogy, you gave up talking basketball because you're limited in that subject...go join a pro-Isiah pro-Bush forum.

donchris is the official ass kisser for anyone that gets a blow to the body by me...its too funny. DonChris is trying to steal GetReal's position, ahah.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Idiots follow Idiots.

LJ4PT follows both Isiah and Bush, it really shows his personality as a pendejo.

Terrible analogy, you gave up talking basketball because you're limited in that subject...go join a pro-Isiah pro-Bush forum.

donchris is the official ass kisser for anyone that gets a blow to the body by me...its too funny. DonChris is trying to steal GetReal's position, ahah.

Yawn. Another predictable response by Metro, You realized that you lost the argument and then resorted to childish name calling, personal insults and labeling someone an Isiahsexual. Boring.

I?ve made myself clear as to how much I hate Isiah. And for your information, I hate Isiah almost as much as I hate Bush. Obama in ?08!!

metrocard

Legend
You're arguably the most losingest poster in KnicksOnline.com history, I don't even remember you too well but whenever I see you post, you're always taking a lost.

Are you on crack? Reread my post then reread yours, I don't even need to declare the W, you words speak for the loss. Any post game comments after the 140 - 60 devastating blowout by TEAM Starbury against the Isiahsexuals?

Viva Starbury, bitches.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

I didnt notice it until i saw your post but that sounded just like a typical GetReal post. Is the real GetReal gonna allow this to happen? Will Kiyaman respond to GetReals cheap shot in the Zach Randolph-Dallas thread?