my last in final post on this site(regarding stephon)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You're arguably the most losingest poster in KnicksOnline.com history, I don't even remember you too well but whenever I see you post, you're always taking a lost.

Are you on crack? Reread my post then reread yours, I don't even need to declare the W, you words speak for the loss. Any post game comments after the 140 - 60 devastating blowout by TEAM Starbury against the Isiahsexuals?

Viva Starbury, bitches.

Lgay4ptgay has to take a knee after that body shot and its a 1st round knockout for millionaire metro. 4ptplay drops to 0-85, still lookin for that first win.

GetRealistic

Starter
I didnt notice it until i saw your post but that sounded just like a typical GetReal post. Is the real GetReal gonna allow this to happen? Will Kiyaman respond to GetReals cheap shot in the Zach Randolph-Dallas thread?

Dude Kiya is to busy bolding sentences that don't require bolding, and watching tapes of D. Nicholes dominating summer league ball against a bunch of players who are probably bagging groceries right now to respond.

I'd rather listening to Stephon Marbury talk then have to listen to D. Nicholes nonsense. There's 30 teams in the league, if he was so amazing he would have gotten some actual playing time on a team by now.

Cleveland made a trade to get Wally. IF Nicholes was such the great shooter wouldn't they have kept him and not brought in Wally?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Idiots follow Idiots.

LJ4PT follows both Isiah and Bush, it really shows his personality as a pendejo.

Terrible analogy, you gave up talking basketball because you're limited in that subject...go join a pro-Isiah pro-Bush forum.

donchris is the official ass kisser for anyone that gets a blow to the body by me...its too funny. DonChris is trying to steal GetReal's position, ahah.

Amusing! I don't even need to get at you. LJ4PT has been ethering you and your body guard for the past 4 pages. You've been handled! Get off of Marbury's nuts. Starbury's dead get over it.

Keep knocking em out LJ, truth come back when you get ya mojo back. Reload truth, reload.

metrocard

Legend
^ Mad emotional.

I feel like a beast.

I could crush his world with some heavy ass post; but DonChris is the legend of taking losses. Its really pointless.

DaTruth is a very emotional about Starbury and unable to make a point except just spit a lot of emotions. I nominate this for being one of the worst threads ever.

Maybe if there was someone here who can actually drop a shitload of facts that contradict Team Starbury's facts, then it would be more interesting.

But all you have is a bunch of sissy men saying
"Marbury is a prick, I hate him! He's to dead to the Knicks! He abandoned the team!" Over and over and over, same message with a whole lot of nonsense.

We're going in cycles here, facts, stats, strong arguments vs emotional, delusional senseless statements and weak arguments.

I'm getting bored of not being challenged here.

71y6niu.gif

Tomaaa, another L.

donchris

^ Says the village idiot.
You can't argue with facts with emotional people. No matter what you say Marbury is Starbury to his groupies. So here I shall once again, for the 50th time ether the post of the one whom shall remain nameless.

Fact: Marbury has never made it out of the first round of the playoffs in his entire career. I've called this fact a moot point in the past since it takes more than one player to take a team to the promise land. Still, you'd think he'd make it out of the first round at least a few times in 10+ years.

Fact: Teams get better when Marbury is traded away. Last I checked the Nets, Suns, and even Twolves had better seasons when the shipped Marbury out. Is this a coincidence?

Fact: Marbury is the best scorer on the team. Got to give credit where it's due. The only problem with this is he's also the best point guard on the team. Does any one see an issue with this? Shoot first point guards very rarely lead winning teams. Sure there was Isiah Thomas and Magic Johnson in their prime but Marbury is no Isiah and definitely no Magic.

Fact: Marbury left the team reportedly because he was going to be benched. Wow. No respectable Knicks fan would defend that. But I suppose respectability is subjective.

Fact: I've seen far too many stupid ass video clips on this site. Do your self a favor and find one of a woman smacking her self in the face with a dildo cause that's what you guys are doing when you jock Marbury so hard. One thing you've got going for you is your posts are always good for a laugh.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
DaTruth is a very emotional about Starbury and unable to make a point except just spit a lot of emotions. I nominate this for being one of the worst threads ever.
funny how it's a thread that you are all over, u r delusional metro, u a joke

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
^ Says the village idiot.
You can't argue with facts with emotional people. No matter what you say Marbury is Starbury to his groupies. So here I shall once again, for the 50th time ether the post of the one whom shall remain nameless.

Fact: Marbury has never made it out of the first round of the playoffs in his entire career. I've called this fact a moot point in the past since it takes more than one player to take a team to the promise land. Still, you'd think he'd make it out of the first round at least a few times in 10+ years.

Fact: Teams get better when Marbury is traded away. Last I checked the Nets, Suns, and even Twolves had better seasons when the shipped Marbury out. Is this a coincidence?

Fact: Marbury is the best scorer on the team. Got to give credit where it's due. The only problem with this is he's also the best point guard on the team. Does any one see an issue with this? Shoot first point guards very rarely lead winning teams. Sure there was Isiah Thomas and Magic Johnson in their prime but Marbury is no Isiah and definitely no Magic.

Fact: Marbury left the team reportedly because he was going to be benched. Wow. No respectable Knicks fan would defend that. But I suppose respectability is subjective.

Fact: I've seen far too many stupid ass video clips on this site. Do your self a favor and find one of a woman smacking her self in the face with a dildo cause that's what you guys are doing when you jock Marbury so hard. One thing you've got going for you is your posts are always good for a laugh.

All of your "facts" have already been shut down in other threads, your 3 or 4 months late. When you come with something new Ill give more attention to your post, until then I have a hard time finding the motivation to respond to posts like this that have already been shut down 10-15 times in 4 or 5 different threads.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Dude Kiya is to busy bolding sentences that don't require bolding, and watching tapes of D. Nicholes dominating summer league ball against a bunch of players who are probably bagging groceries right now to respond.

I'd rather listening to Stephon Marbury talk then have to listen to D. Nicholes nonsense. There's 30 teams in the league, if he was so amazing he would have gotten some actual playing time on a team by now.

Cleveland made a trade to get Wally. IF Nicholes was such the great shooter wouldn't they have kept him and not brought in Wally?

I was hopin you would respond to him, i was tryin to instigate a battle between the 2 of you. I have to agree with you here, If Nichols was as good as Kiya hypes him up to be he would be gettin minutes. At the same time, I wish a couple of Knicks were bought out and they made room to keep him on the bench next to Jerome and Randolph Morris.

donchris

All of your "facts" have already been shut down in other threads, your 3 or 4 months late. When you come with something new Ill give more attention to your post, until then I have a hard time finding the motivation to respond to posts like this that have already been shut down 10-15 times in 4 or 5 different threads.

Don't body your self. Stop riding Metro and tend to your game threads. Fake Ass Marv Albert.

I suppose the facts have been shut down by the Marbury groupies like you and the village idiot your protecting. Again, is Marbury a leader? Can he take us to the playoffs? If Marbury stays Thomas should stay. They both screwed up. The difference between you and me is I don't make excuses for Thomas or Marbury. Marbury is god to you two. That's the problem.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Don't body your self. Stop riding Metro and tend to your game threads. Fake Ass Marv Albert.

I suppose the facts have been shut down by the Marbury groupies like you and the village idiot your protecting. Again, is Marbury a leader? Can he take us to the playoffs? If Marbury stays Thomas should stay. They both screwed up. The difference between you and me is I don't make excuses for Thomas or Marbury. Marbury is god to you two. That's the problem.

There has been several points made by metro and myself, that have been ignored. Im not going to waste my time repeating myself over and over again. For you to put Marbury and Isiah on the same level shows that you have some kind of hatred towards Marbury, he has made a couple of mistakes just like most other players in the NBA. To put him on the same level as Isiah is unrealistic, Getrealistic like the poster.

donchris

There has been several points made by metro and myself, that have been ignored. Im not going to waste my time repeating myself over and over again. For you to put Marbury and Isiah on the same level shows that you have some kind of hatred towards Marbury, he has made a couple of mistakes just like most other players in the NBA. To put him on the same level as Isiah is unrealistic, Getrealistic like the poster.

Your posts are being ignored because posters aren't taking you seriously. You got props for the game threads but you lose credibility when you side with the village idiot. Stand on your own two and play your position. This is like the Allan Houston thread from way back when. There isn't much that can be said to sway your view or mine. I can tell you a thousand times that I've got damn near every Starbury and a few shirts, but when I say he is incapable of leading this team all of a sudden I become a hater. That's nonsense. When the Knicks get a real point guard that thinks team first and not me first we'll begin to get on the right track. Let's move forwards not backwards. The Thomas/Marbury chapter is hopefully through.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Your posts are being ignored because posters aren't taking you seriously. You got props for the game threads but you lose credibility when you side with the village idiot. Stand on your own two and play your position. This is like the Allan Houston thread from way back when. There isn't much that can be said to sway your view or mine. I can tell you a thousand times that I've got damn near every Starbury and a few shirts, but when I say he is incapable of leading this team all of a sudden I become a hater. That's nonsense. When the Knicks get a real point guard that thinks team first and not me first we'll begin to get on the right track. Let's move forwards not backwards. The Thomas/Marbury chapter is hopefully through.

Im not following Metro, several of our arguments in past threads have been different, which proves that you need to go back and review the following threads:

Blow it the f*ck up
At what point will you say the knicks are better without starbury

I made alot of good arguements that no one ever responded to, which is why im not going to waste my time re-stating them. Your a hater because of your perspective on Marbury rebelling against management, you look at it as marbury leaving the team. Look at all the facts before you come to a conclusion. Something corrupt happened, which proved Isiah has favorites before Marbury "left the team."

donchris

^ You make too many assumptions. Marbury couldn't hack it with Larry Brown and couldn't hack it with Thomas. The weakness in your whole argument is that you condone Marbury's actions because of some corruption theory. No matter what a player should never, EVER abandon his team. There is absolutely no excuse for that. If we can't even agree on that then your right, there's no point in continuing this conversation.

donchris

^ You make too many assumptions. Marbury couldn't hack it with Larry Brown and couldn't hack it with Thomas. The weakness in your whole argument is that you condone Marbury's actions because of some corruption theory. I was gunho at supporting Marbury until this happened. No matter what a player should never, EVER abandon his team. There is absolutely no excuse for that. If we can't even agree on that then your right, there's no point in continuing this conversation.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
^ You make too many assumptions. Marbury couldn't hack it with Larry Brown and couldn't hack it with Thomas. The weakness in your whole argument is that you condone Marbury's actions because of some corruption theory. I was gunho at supporting Marbury until this happened. No matter what a player should never, EVER abandon his team. There is absolutely no excuse for that. If we can't even agree on that then your right, there's no point in continuing this conversation.

Thats just how you look at it, as Marbury leaving his team. Theres certain factors that were involved that im lookin at which makes it understandable why he left the team. Ive always been a marbury fan but he didnt become my favorite player until last year when he played defense and showed leadership. Had Isiah never done what he did, the KNicks would probally be headin to the playoffs rite now. It dont matter to me either way though, of course the playoffs woulda been nice but I wanna see at least one of the 2 fat players get traded and we should get a top 5 pick in the draft. If we were in the 7th or 8th spot rite now, it would be less likely that z-bo or curry would get traded but theres no guarentee that one of them will be gone by the start of next season, it appears as if Die-siah is stayin and you never know what to expect with him.

metrocard

Legend
#1, T'Mac and Yao never made it out of the first round, so what? Once again you failed to understand team success and individual success.
#2, Starbury never really played much in Chicago. Starbury took Phoneix and New Jersey to the playoffs; Nash and Kidd are just better point guards. Once again you failed to understand team success and individual success.
#3, you're comparing Marbury to Magic and Isiah, obviously your standards are high for Marbury. That alone kills any argument you have against him.
#4, any real Knick fan would be outraged that Marbury gets benched for an injured Mardy Collins. Marbury was playing like the best guard on the the team and Isiah benching him was inexcusable.

Its not like you found these things out yourself; these are obvious things everyone knows. You're still a fool with no argument that challenges what team Starbury has to say.

datruth, you lost; this your white flag thread...you went out like a puto.

Whats up with the Isiahsexuals getting frustrated the videos? What else do you want when you bring absolutely nothing to the table for this debate? You bore me, and the other posters on the site. I rather see dildo slapping than read your emotional rant about Starbury.

GetRealistic

Starter
I'm seriously done so you don't even have to reply Metro. Because i'm right with you this arguement is 100 percent pointless at this point Let's pick it up in the offseason when we find out wheather or not he's even back on the team. For right now there is no resolution so lets all let it go.

But my couple questions/points are.

#1: Only thing that matters to me is team success. I could care less if Marbury or anybody else averaged 50 points. If we don't make a run in the playoffs who cares. Everybody knows McGrady gets killed for not winning a playoff series. Every time he's discussed on ESPN or any other media outlet that's the first thing they discuss. It's not like Marbury is the only one judged on playoff failures. So basically my question is are personal achievements more important then team success?

#2: Anybody with have a brain knows Marbury couldn't even hold a canlde to Isiah and Magic as players. But nobody told Marbury to proclaim himself the best point guard in the NBA. The second he said that he opened himself to criticism thats his fault not ours.

#3: I can honestly tell you that Marbury shouldn't have been benched and its a wrong decision. But lets be honest here any real Knick fan should be outraged Marbury quit on his team. Bad decision or not if your a team captain and team leader, you take the benching like a man. I think team Starbury is in the minority there. Did you guys hear the boos Marbury got after when he came back to the garden after quittng.

But like i said lets just drop this tired arguement. I'm up for a good old fashion D. Nicholes argument. If there are any takers let me know.

And Metro, MSG, or NY126 you guys are good with computer stuff, one of you should setup a NCAA tournament bracket that we all can do.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm seriously done so you don't even have to reply Metro. Because i'm right with you this arguement is 100 percent pointless at this point Let's pick it up in the offseason when we find out wheather or not he's even back on the team. For right now there is no resolution so lets all let it go.

But my couple questions/points are.

#1: Only thing that matters to me is team success. I could care less if Marbury or anybody else averaged 50 points. If we don't make a run in the playoffs who cares. Everybody knows McGrady gets killed for not winning a playoff series. Every time he's discussed on ESPN or any other media outlet that's the first thing they discuss. It's not like Marbury is the only one judged on playoff failures. So basically my question is are personal achievements more important then team success?

#2: Anybody with have a brain knows Marbury couldn't even hold a canlde to Isiah and Magic as players. But nobody told Marbury to proclaim himself the best point guard in the NBA. The second he said that he opened himself to criticism thats his fault not ours.

#3: I can honestly tell you that Marbury shouldn't have been benched and its a wrong decision. But lets be honest here any real Knick fan should be outraged Marbury quit on his team. Bad decision or not if your a team captain and team leader, you take the benching like a man. I think team Starbury is in the minority there. Did you guys hear the boos Marbury got after when he came back to the garden after quittng.

But like i said lets just drop this tired arguement. I'm up for a good old fashion D. Nicholes argument. If there are any takers let me know.

And Metro, MSG, or NY126 you guys are good with computer stuff, one of you should setup a NCAA tournament bracket that we all can do.

First you say you wanna stop arguin about him, then you start a new arguement. Get realistic here, make up your mind. You already know i disagree with #3 and I dont view it as Marbury leaving the team because thats now what happened. He was taking a stand, at the time i think the rest of the team was too stupid to realize it, but now they probally all wish they had joined in with him. Maybe at that point things were better with the team and Isiah but Peter Vecsey reported several times that several different knicks want out of NY, and im sure its because of Isiah.

If you can instigate a D Nichols arguement with Kiyaman, I will get involved. I think at this point we need people to look to start arguements that arent marbury related, even if it means saying something they dont believe. Im sick of the Marbury arguements and at this point we should wait before continuing them, unless someone wants to start a thread called "Team Starbury vs Haters: The Final Battle," Im down for whatever.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
metro hop off my D*ck, im not throwing no white flag, the reason i said what i said b4 is because ignorant posters like you ruin the site, we can't come to a disagreement without somebody getting dissed like being called a Fag or some other shyt, let me save u ur time metro, ur next post would go something like this, "Datruth, u a little bitch, Running Away", metro u a little kid in da head

GetRealistic

Starter
Hey DaTruth i thought the title of this thread was This is my last post on this site. Cause you weren't telling the truth huh?