Patrick Ewing is a knick!!! - Jr that is :)

GetRealistic

Starter
I'd take the 4 year resume of playing at Indiana and Georgetown over any summer league stats. Nobody expects him to be a big contributor but as far as a 12th man i'd say he fits the bill.

Balkman is gone, he didn't fit here. Time to move on. We got Ewing Jr. for Weis lets look at it that way. Weis never even played a preseason game for this team, so if Ewing Jr. plays one preseason game he gave this organization more then Weis.

You may believe Balkman is better then Ewing Jr. I happen to disagree, but the fact remains even if Balkman is better he is only marginally better and didn't fit in with the plans of the new coach and GM.

Balkman for Ewing Jr. and 2nd round pick works for me.

Any College Ball, Any Euro Ball, Any street ball, any anything beats summer league ball. Go ask that Van Wafer guy didn't he average 25ppg and he still ain't made a pro roster.

The main reason for summer ball is not to play the games, but its a way to have an "unoffical" summer league camp with all the players. And to show the rookies what the pro offense the team they are drafted with runs

Last edited:

NYKnicks15

Starter
i see your point about the contradiction but I was backing my point with stats in reference to your stats about ewing. and now that i read your statement back i guess that was to trinn haha regardless though. i see your points. you see mine. well leave it at that. neither player will get much playing time this year but we'll see if either back up our cases :)