Knicks Free Agency 2015

Broadway

All Star
I was told that the Bulls were going to be cheap and yet this off-season they've shelled out $110mil to 2 players and may not be done. The myths I tell you

tiger0330

Legend
I was told that the Bulls were going to be cheap and yet this off-season they've shelled out $110mil to 2 players and may not be done. The myths I tell you
They got Butler cheap when you look at 90M compared to AD and Lilliard's 145M and 120M extensions.

Paul1355

All Star
Spurs traded Tiaggo Splitter to the Hawks to free cap space for Aldridge...and Spurs resigned Leonard and Green....they are def getting Aldridge

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Broadway

All Star
Phil doing work, watch him work folks, let him work

I recommended we go after Amir but even closing a deal may be hectic.

Broadway

All Star
lol That's alright Phil, everyone is dropping like flies but you keep showing these free agents your rings. That'll get them to sign

tiger0330

Legend
lol That's alright Phil, everyone is dropping like flies but you keep showing these free agents your rings. That'll get them to sign

I think we always said the numbers that are going to matter to FA's are 17-65 not 11 and 13. Monroe's not out of the picture yet but if he does sign with someone else you can officially call this FA a bust.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
If we don't sign any free agents, will Carmelo request a trade from New York? There's no way the Knicks are going to improve just by signing second-tier free agents like Omer Asik and third-tier free agents like Jeremy Lin

tiger0330

Legend
Bring him home Phil, show him the rings we couldn't show him, his last bout with free agency

I'm probably the only one around here that would like to see Lin back, I still have a #17 Lin jersey so I could get to wear it again.

PJ reaching now, going to his plan B list with Lin it seems.

tiger0330

Legend
If we don't sign any free agents, will Carmelo request a trade from New York? There's no way the Knicks are going to improve just by signing second-tier free agents like Omer Asik and third-tier free agents like Jeremy Lin
Omar Asik, bring back Cole Aldrich and Jason Smith before you sign that scrub. NO was sadly disappointed with him after trading a first to get him.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I'm probably the only one around here that would like to see Lin back, I still have a #17 Lin jersey so I could get to wear it again.

PJ reaching now, going to his plan B list with Lin it seems.

No, you're not the only one. Lin would be a good scoring option off the bench since he can penetrate well and create for other players. He's not an NBA superstar but he makes his teammates better and works hard to overcome whatever physical limitations he has. When given a chance to play he always plays well (see: Rockets games when Harden was injured)

Broadway

All Star
I don't have the Twitter drops for these two players but...

Jonas Jerebko and Kyle Singler are officially off the board. I think they signed with their respective teams who trade for them before season concluded.

Boston and Detroit.

tiger0330

Legend
The Cavs have committed $190M to TT and Kevin Love over the next 5 years, unbelievable. Love or TT becomes a 6th man, playing backup PF and C, lot of juice for a role like that. They have to move Varejo, Knicks strike out in FA, I bet the Cavs approach the Knicks and offer Varejo for nothing. I don't think Andy moves the needle much but the price would be right.

Last edited: