Season over.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I've got one big fuck you. It's to these so called fans that call them selves’ fans but are only fans when their team is winning. Aren't there like 13 games left? May be we don't make the playoffs but none of you thought that was possible at the beginning of the season any way so how are we any worse off? We're talking about a team that has key injuries and is still competing. Have any of you noticed that certain posters are very quiet when we play well but post a thousand threads when we lose? That's not the makings of a fan. That is the makings of a disloyal ingrate.

George M.

Benchwarmer
I've got one big fuck you. It's to these so called fans that call them selves’ fans but are only fans when their team is winning. Aren't there like 13 games left? May be we don't make the playoffs but none of you thought that was possible at the beginning of the season any way so how are we any worse off? We're talking about a team that has key injuries and is still competing. Have any of you noticed that certain posters are very quiet when we play well but post a thousand threads when we lose? That's not the makings of a fan. That is the makings of a disloyal ingrate.
I couldn't have said it any better myself,Donchris! This thread is showing who the BONEHEADS really are. My F U's at this point today are to Francis and J.James for being the most untradable players on this team!

metrocard

Legend
^ lol at the pet monkey quoting the other monkey so the garbage can be seen. The chimp is on the ignore list, still crying like a bitch.

Isiahsexuals aren't allowed to be part of the "fuck yous". Sorry guys.

We will be in and out of the playoffs, but I'm not convinced yet were a playoff team unless Isiah stops playing Curry and Francis so much. We need to see more of Collins and Balkman, and hopefully Richardson and Lee get healthy.

If we do make the playoffs, hopefully we see this.

Marbury
Richardson
Jefferies
Lee
Frye

Bench
Balkman
Robinson
Collins
Rose
James
Cato

Towelboys
Francis
Curry
Crawford

Last edited:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I bet you the guy up there is saying something hypocritcal and stupid like usual. This guy needs to stop riding the male anatomical mating organ and realize that there is more in this world than hating...Francis and Marbury are our captains and they are starting to gel. Yes TOs were a problem before but they are starting to produce for us. Balkman is playing great and bringing him and Lee off the bench at the sametime will be great once Lee becomes healthy. Trades are definitely needed in the offseason...we have too much talent for our own good and it's stunting our youth movement somewhat. We need trades for some defenders...

naterob4

Benchwarmer
hey metro the team is gonna look like this for a long time now. curry is here to stay. isiah is here to stay. marbury is here to stay. most likely crawford will be here too. so just stop your bitching and this other garbage about isiahsexuals or whatever the hell you call it. were still in this race with all these key injuries. hate isiah or not he has gotten this team to play with heart and there not giving up. if you expected any more that what we have got this year then you are a retarded basketball fan and you need to stop your shit with all these negative threads. how about saying for once you want us to win games instead of lose so that we will agree with you. cuz i guarentee even if we lose the rest of the year most people on this site arnt going to go along with your garbage anyways. so shut up.

metrocard

Legend
hey metro the team is gonna look like this for a long time now. curry is here to stay. isiah is here to stay. marbury is here to stay. most likely crawford will be here too. so just stop your bitching and this other garbage about isiahsexuals or whatever the hell you call it. were still in this race with all these key injuries. hate isiah or not he has gotten this team to play with heart and there not giving up. if you expected any more that what we have got this year then you are a retarded basketball fan and you need to stop your shit with all these negative threads. how about saying for once you want us to win games instead of lose so that we will agree with you. cuz i guarentee even if we lose the rest of the year most people on this site arnt going to go along with your garbage anyways. so shut up.

Sup Isiahsexual. Nice you see have an outburst.

Curry is garbage.

Isiah is the worst GM in the NBA, good player coach, doesn't coach defense.

Crawford is a chucker.

I don't mind Marbury here.

You want cab fare to MSG to suck Isiah off now?

You're getting too emotional, don't come at me like a bitch.

You're right Isiah has gotten this roster to play with heart. But he hasn't mix the right players with each other all season. Today he finally did, and look at the results. We stopped a good offensive team and held them to 74 points.

Less Curry = better results. Forget talent, we need results. Francis, Crawford, and Curry could all take a seat. Guys like Marbury, Balkman, and Collins contribute more to the team. Curry just contributes to himself, same with Crawford and Francis.

We would look awesome without the subtraction of those three guys.

Now George or some monkey will come in here bitching and crying to me on how "negative" I am and how great and sucessful Isiah is.

Last edited:

JC11_EC34

Rookie
Yeah, I hear you, naterob4. I'm sick of these haters on here like metrocard with all this bullshit spewing ignorance and polluting this site. I hate it when people come on here calling themselves Knicks fans when they are just haters who only want to bash the team. It's a damn shame. So just do what I do, and ignore all the ignorance on this site. It seems the "cool" thing to bash Isiah, when all he's done is good things for this team. And I hope the Knicks make the playoffs, and Curry plays his best basketball ever and makes these stupid haters eat their words. Just wait till Crawford comes back, Curry will shine again.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
All this fan on fan hostilities is getting crazy:boohoo: .... just shoot Lee up wit some of the poweful stuff n keep it movin lol....just playin

George M.

Benchwarmer
I say we ban metrocard...somebody start a petition lol
Yo 1 and Only,Where do i sign???? Metrocard needs to get over his gay love feelings for Isiah and his attraction to Curry's flab!!!!!!! You need to grow up Metrocard!!!! You gotta stop being such a BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

George M.

Benchwarmer

Curry is garbage.

Crawford is a chucker.

You're right Isiah has gotten this roster to play with heart. But he hasn't mix the right players with each other all season. Today he finally did, and look at the results. We stopped a good offensive team and held them to 74 points.

Less Curry = better results. Forget talent, we need results. Francis, Crawford, and Curry could all take a seat. Guys like Marbury, Balkman, and Collins contribute more to the team. Curry just contributes to himself, same with Crawford and Francis.

Now George or some monkey will come in here bitching and crying to me on how "negative" I am and how great and sucessful Isiah is.
You need to get over me and your gay love feelings for Isiah you monkey!!!!!!!!

George M.

Benchwarmer

Curry is garbage.

Crawford is a chucker.

By the way you bundle of sticks,YOU'VE BEEN ON MY IGNORE LIST FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW!!!!

metrocard

Legend
Yeah, I hear you, naterob4. I'm sick of these haters on here like metrocard with all this bullshit spewing ignorance and polluting this site. I hate it when people come on here calling themselves Knicks fans when they are just haters who only want to bash the team. It's a damn shame. So just do what I do, and ignore all the ignorance on this site. It seems the "cool" thing to bash Isiah, when all he's done is good things for this team. And I hope the Knicks make the playoffs, and Curry plays his best basketball ever and makes these stupid haters eat their words. Just wait till Crawford comes back, Curry will shine again.

Tell them why you mad son :teeth:

On the real, stop agruing so much. Only little girls who don't get what they want agrue like this. Are you that? I never seen you contribute anything to this forum. Honestly, this is the first time reading your garbage cause its directed at me. If all you have to do is here is whine at me, then dip outta of here man.

You hate it? Ahah, your mad emotional. You got owned man. You and the other kids get too worked up over me. If you don't like my post, put me on ignore. I could honestly wipe my ass with your opinion. I feel I'm right until I'm proven wrong. Stop getting your emotions get raped online. Go find a job or a girlfriend. If I'm the thing thats most concerning you in your life, then thats sad. I didn't know the "Sumbit Reply" button had such impact on people's lives.

I'm the type of fan who's always to say "I told you so" at the end of the season. I think this is why you Isiahsexuals stay angry all the time. Stop envy. I was never told "I told you so" by an Isiahsexual. Every season I the itoldyouso thing about 5-10 different shits I predicted in the beginning of the season. People bitch and cry about it, but its reality. Reality will always prove you, so don't get mad and catch feelings. I won, give me the crown. :teeth: (I have to indicate I'm just clowning on you fools and joking, you guys are so emotional you can't even take a joke.)

lol...how do you be cool on a forum? You guys are mad weird. I just don't want Isiah here as GM of the Knicks. Its simple. He's already proven to me he's been bro raped in every trade he's done. How you guys still praise Isiah like he's the greatest thing to ever cmoe to the Knicks, I don't know. Its a sad thing, but I got more important things to worry about besides a buch of emos.

Anyway can say "I HOPE DA KNICKS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, I HOPE CURRY AVERAGES 30 AND 10, I HOPE WE WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP."

Listen, everyone hopes for the best. I'm not hating. I just don't feel like its necessary to HOPE too much. Knick fans all around the world deserve a level of expectation. Hawk fans know what they're going to get, losing basketball, no playoffs, lottery. Mav fans know what to expect with their team.

Saying opstimic bullshit like "EDDY CURRY IS GOING TO DOMINATE" is played out. Only kids say that shit. How old are you, 12? Show some insightfulness and be intelligent an fan, not a homer. You and the Isiah crew need to stop lowering the IQ in this forum. Thanks.

As for Curious George, all I see is CAPS and you quoted and praising some 15 year old kid who's not even from NYC and has no access to watching the Knicks. 95% of your post are directed at me about your praise for Isiah. Stop man, it doesn't look cool or straight to give a guy that much attention, me and Isiah. You're going to get banned for cursing so much and just trolling the board.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yo metrocard i like em "tell em why you mad" I was just listenin to a mase cd man i forgot about all those bad boy skits. Mad rapper was a funny dude but back to basketball..........or beef........i wont get involved i'll let you and everyone hatin on you work it out

metrocard

Legend
Yo metrocard i like em "tell em why you mad" I was just listenin to a mase cd man i forgot about all those bad boy skits. Mad rapper was a funny dude but back to basketball..........or beef........i wont get involved i'll let you and everyone hatin on you work it out

You heard that AZ is gonna sign with dipset? LOL...you saw that Cam'ron diss part 2 against 50?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS-x8cQo-f0

:teeth: Classic

Don't worry, they'll get banned. If I critized a player's ability that doesn't help my favorite team win, why should I get attacked personally? Dude catch too much feelings here. I'm not dissing no one here, its not worth it. Shit is too corny to be like "OH YOU PISSED ME OFF, STOP HATING ON CURRY MAN, HE'S THE FRANCHISE PLAYER OF THE KNICKS, ISIAH IS THE BEST EXCUTIVE KNICKS EVER HAD. " Its immature and childish.

I could disagree and agree with anyone on here, I'm not here to agrue but debate. If you disagree, thats great. I don't want to be in a forum where everyone THINKS THE SAME thing...thats type homo, you kno wha im saying? But if you gonna disagree with a guy, keep it civil and respectful and present yourself as reasonable as possible. This is what these kids fail to do. Even if I ignore one of them, the other will quote the other one just to get my attention. LOL kiddies stay feening for my attention, its really sad. They keep taking more L's than 50 cent. LOL.

GetRealistic

Starter
You all gotta relax, the whole point of this forum is for fans to talk, debate, criticize and all that shit. Metro deffinately harps on the same thing over and over, but if you don't like it just stop reading it.

Starks

Starter
Get over it people!!!!!, Jesus Christ, argue over the team, not people who post. This web forum is sturning into a juvenille cell of fan of fan bashing-

<b>IF YOU POST ON THIS SITE, THEN YOU ARE A FUKIN FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<b/>

theres fans that are pissed off, and fans that are super optimistic. two classes, but all are fans

In Short- Grow the fuk up

Metro has no reason to get banned, and neighter does anyone else who doesnt agree.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
yea this so called "beef" should b done afta those last couple posts from metro... and plus i'm gettin tired of scrollin past all this trash before i got to a post i actually want 2 read