@ MIL L
vs DET L
@ CHI L
@ NJN L
@ TOR L
vs NJN W
@ CHA L

Season ended.

My special fuck yous goes out to the following who contributed to a shitty season

Isiah Lord Thomas III
James Dolan
Kenny Smith for jinxing the Knicks
Jerry Colangelo for being such a good GM
Eddy Curry's one dementional game, no effort on defense, rebounding, doesn't pass out of double teams, killing the offense, being the worst shot blocking center in the NBA.
Jamal Crawful
Stevie Turnover
Jefferies for only playing defenses 10 games this season
Nate Robinson's birth father for not using a condom
Channing Frye

That is all.

God damn..I'm too optimistic.

naterob4

Benchwarmer
might wanna take craford off the list there metro look at the last 3 games. but please dont tell me im a isiahsexual for speaking of a player you dont like. ill appologize now to you i must hav forgotten how much better your opinions are then mine.

metrocard

Legend
might wanna take craford off the list there metro look at the last 3 games. but please dont tell me im a isiahsexual for speaking of a player you dont like. ill appologize now to you i must hav forgotten how much better your opinions are then mine.

Nah, Jamal is still on my list. We're not a bad team, we just need to subtract dudes like Francis and Curry. Frye's softness also hasn't helped us.

Aren't you impressed by Collins and Balkman? Can't question Isiah's eye for talent. Wish he had that same talent as a GM and Coach. We'll run the Alantic.

paris401

Starter
Would you prefer the money and the contracts stay on our books? It helps us by not being an obligation. Paris you're way too smart to ask such a silly question. We're not winning the Larry O'Brien trophy tommorrow. So things like cutting salary start us towards losing contracts so we can become champions.

NO.. its a good thing for sure, but we are still 30m over the cap for next year, probably 25/27 for the year after, so It's hands are tied

the team we have now is the team for the next two years... and the question i ask is if this team can improve enough to challange for more then a lottery pick...

metrocard

Legend
The Knicks can easily be a #7 seed. We're only 1 1/2 games behind NJ.

2ewekae.gif