Season over.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
^ We will be in and out of the playoffs, but I'm not convinced yet were a playoff team unless Isiah stops playing Curry and Francis so much.
You guys are giving this clown way too much attention. I'll ignore the monkey comment (although if it were said face to face I'd throw you out of a fucking window) and I'll address your point. This time you actually have one. The fact that you'd play Frye over Curry shows you have no basketball IQ. Nearly every one on this site including you have suggested trading Frye in the last few months. Now you want to play him over Curry? WTF are you talking about!

^ We need to see more of Collins and Balkman
Are you fucking serious? I honestly think you post this stuff just to see what kind of replies you get. Collins is not a proven player and should not play over Francis. Balkman is solid as a back up coming off the bench. Nothing more at this point.

Get over it people!!!!!, Jesus Christ, argue over the team, not people who post. This web forum is sturning into a juvenille cell of fan of fan bashing-

<b>IF YOU POST ON THIS SITE, THEN YOU ARE A FUKIN FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<b/>

theres fans that are pissed off, and fans that are super optimistic. two classes, but all are fans

In Short- Grow the fuk up

Metro has no reason to get banned, and neighter does anyone else who doesnt agree.

Starks get off metros nuts! I've never really had a problem with you. You can disagree with out the personal attacks, unlike your butt buddy. You are absolutely right. The site has turned to fan on fan bashing thanks to your boyfriend. I suggest you talk to your boy and stop defending him and there fore condoning personal attacks.

Starks

Starter
You guys are giving this clown way too much attention. I'll ignore the monkey comment (although if it were said face to face I'd throw you out of a fucking window) and I'll address your point. This time you actually have one. The fact that you'd play Frye over Curry shows you have no basketball IQ. Nearly every one on this site including you have suggested trading Frye in the last few months. Now you want to play him over Curry? WTF are you talking about!

Are you fucking serious? I honestly think you post this stuff just to see what kind of replies you get. Collins is not a proven player and should not play over Francis. Balkman is solid as a back up coming off the bench. Nothing more at this point.

Starks get off metros nuts! I've never really had a problem with you. You can disagree with out the personal attacks, unlike your butt buddy. You are absolutely right. The site has turned to fan on fan bashing thanks to your boyfriend. I suggest you talk to your boy and stop defending him and there fore condoning personal attacks.

again with the personal attacks???? lol that messge was both of u, genius

Relax bud, I don't like anyone on this site cept Rady anyway.. U guys are the reason intelligent message boards are non-existant.

donchris

You don't think calling some one a homosexual and a monkey is a personal attack? Uncalled for doesn't even begin to describe the comment. The shit is boarderline racist and you say that metro shouldn't get banned. You are just as guilty as he is for defending that bullshit. You never see this back and fourth in threads that he isn't apart of.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
We all know he's a racist...he's uses the N word openly AND HE'S A PUERTO RICAN...he calls black people monkeys...this is why no one respects his opinion, he openly attacks you if you prove him wrong and he's ALWAYS self-proclaims debate victories by blasting his opponent with so many insults they put him on their ignore lists and he ends up talking to himself... the dude is a skinny lil boy that wants attention...we all need to rise above his inept ability to associate with people and ignore him just like I did and some others...lets rise above this

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Come on man, He's just a fan that has hard opinons about the knicks. "The 1 and Only" you do make great points when we talk about the knicks. But Metrocard just says stuff that might not make sense, but he and all of us want the best for our team. The thing I dont agree with Metro is that the season is over.

Did anyone see the fight at MSG?

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Real intelligent post. No wonder I don't come here that often. So Metro you've seen the future and we lost all those games huh? This coming from a guy who's basketball knowledge is predicated on NBA 2K7 (See his post that said to trade Channing Frye cause he was rated a 74 in 2K7) that was pure genius!!! All the cursing is unecessary. Just make your point without all the "Diva-like" drama. You have to be the single most hated person here. You contrbute nothing intelligent with your grade school insults. Everything is You're gay or fat or mentally retarded. I last heard insults like that tossed about when I was in grade school. Obviously you're still there mentally. Try to act like a "grown up" once a year.

To support Don Chris as well as all those who have no use for Metro: I am really tired of coming here and dealing with infantile drama and histrionics. It's annoying. Anytime someone personally attacks me I would like the opportunity to deal with it. In this regard, I agree Metro should go. It's true that if you look at the archives, any forum he enters degenerates to this nonsense. How many of Metro responses in this thread are basketball related? His track record speaks for itself.

And how do you go from trading Channing Frye cause he's a 74 in NBA 2K7, to starting him over Eddy Curry? WOW!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yo metro AZ signin with the diplomats? I aint hear nuthin about that but that would be big for AZ and rap. He's one of the best ever and he aint never get the credit hes deserved. I hope it does happen Az over diplomat beats....that would be pure crack man he'd sound real good with them. I aint here that camron diss but im about to click on your link to it. Hopefully all the haters will stop hatin on you if they dont like your opinions they should skip what you write, its that simple.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Can all this trash talk stop?? I've been away for a day and the whole forum has turned upside down. If anyone feels insulted he can just use the Report Post button, under every poster's avatar, it looks like this
report.gif

If you wonder why this forum is going the way it is going is because all of this hate around, a lot of good posters leave too soon or post too rare. It's time for all of you to ask yourself why have you registered on this forum? Is it because you like trolling or you just want to talk the knicks? There's always an alternative, but if you decide to stay i must remind you all AGAIN about the rules we have here. This forum is not for granted and as long as you're here i have the minimum requirement to behave as normal people!

Warnings are about to come soon!

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
29-36

vs TOR W
vs DAL L
vs POR W
@ CLE L
vs ORL L
vs CLE L
@ DAL L
@ NOK L
vs PHI W
vs MIN W
@ MIL L
vs DET L
@ CHI L
@ NJN L
@ TOR L
vs NJN W
@ CHA L

Season ended.

My special fuck yous goes out to the following who contributed to a shitty season

Isiah Lord Thomas III
James Dolan
Kenny Smith for jinxing the Knicks
Jerry Colangelo for being such a good GM
Eddy Curry's one dementional game, no effort on defense, rebounding, doesn't pass out of double teams, killing the offense, being the worst shot blocking center in the NBA.
Jamal Crawful
Stevie Turnover
Jefferies for only playing defenses 10 games this season
Nate Robinson's birth father for not using a condom
Channing Frye

That is all.

I rather disagree becuase some of those people you mention has made at least one contribute to this season. Except Kenny Smith which I totally agree with you for jinxing the Knicks that night.

metrocard

Legend
yo metro AZ signin with the diplomats? I aint hear nuthin about that but that would be big for AZ and rap. He's one of the best ever and he aint never get the credit hes deserved. I hope it does happen Az over diplomat beats....that would be pure crack man he'd sound real good with them. I aint here that camron diss but im about to click on your link to it. Hopefully all the haters will stop hatin on you if they dont like your opinions they should skip what you write, its that simple.

I just hope Dipset lets AZ shine. Let him ride on beats and do his thing. I hope they don't waterdown his shit.

If that does happend...AZ is gonna go big, me and you know how sick his flow can be, imagine on a dipset beat? Plus, it would probably bring NYC back in 2007. Nas album was almost perfect, 2007 can ride on that, AZ in Dipset? I'm not even a fan of Dipset, but it'll be good for AZ to get more exposure.

The haters, let them catch feelings. They take more L's than Cheech and Chong :smokin:

I rather disagree becuase some of those people you mention has made at least one contribute to this season. Except Kenny Smith which I totally agree with you for jinxing the Knicks that night.

I see where your coming from. You could say Curry has improved offensively. You would be right. Curry wasn't as bad as last year with his offensive fouling. His only problem on offense is fighting double teams and passing it to the open teammmate. If Curry improved his passing, it'll generate our offense so much since we run through Curry. But defensively, you know the deal with the players I list.

I like Kenny Smith because he seems like a regular guy you would watch the game with...but damn I was pissed off when he said "This is gold". Kenny was mad bitch that night.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
This team sucks. The cap is super inflated. We have no real draft picks. And we are in the greatest basketball city on earth....Any questions? What the hell happened to the team that used to have hustle and heart? What happened to the team that had solid role players that garnered toughness and respect? What happened to getting close to a championship, all of sudden now we are the kings of mediocrity.

What took Scott Layden 4 years to ruin, it took you only 2 congratulations...champagne all around...

We need a new owner, call Von Steinbrenner, or Mark Cuban....atleast they get results...

metrocard

Legend
This team sucks. The cap is super inflated. We have no real draft picks. And we are in the greatest basketball city on earth....Any questions? What the hell happened to the team that used to have hustle and heart? What happened to the team that had solid role players that garnered toughness and respect? What happened to getting close to a championship, all of sudden now we are the kings of mediocrity.

What took Scott Layden 4 years to ruin, it took you only 2 congratulations...champagne all around...

We need a new owner, call Von Steinbrenner, or Mark Cuban....atleast they get results...

Correcto.

We have special keepers like Lee, Balkman, Collins. Marbury and Richardson are our best starters, but they're both tradable if we're tryng to get ahead. I'm not saying trade everyone, but we've progressed slow as hell. We will continue to progress slowly with Isiah as GM and Dolan as the owner. We just need a new Owner first, then GM...then we could look at the roster/coach first.

So far, I've 100% right on my predictions. Lets beat Portland.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

Ok ok first off you have to correctly assess the situation and see the effects from them...1. We are over the cap: Yes we are over the cap and the obvious situation we're in now is the effect. But tell me why we need another GM because of this? Scott Layden did this...Isiah made this a competitive team while over the cap. Yes he slightly made it worse but if he didn't make a single move most of you Isiah "anatomical mating organ" riders would have wanted his head the 2nd year, after the fact the first season we would have been 15-67 or maybe worse. 2. No "real" draft picks...we have 3 sophmores and 2 rookies...why would we need MORE draft picks? Anymore draft picks would stunt the growth of the team. The young/veteran balance is good for now.

I agree we are missing heart. I made a past post asking the exact same question. I want my old knicks back with Oakley, Ewing, and Mason stalking the opposing front court but we aren't getting that anytime soon and the last time I checked there aren't coming out of retirement. Please man...don't be the ones on here that cries and whimpers on here. You'll just fade into the background and sound like ballsinyourjaws and I know you don't want that lol.
Good post tho...

Allen

Benchwarmer
Its not about not having faith or pride in the Knicks. Its about staring into the face of reality.

Can anyone on this board take a look at the schedule:

29-36

vs TOR W
vs DAL L
vs POR W
@ CLE L
vs ORL L
vs CLE L
@ DAL L
@ NOK L
vs PHI W
vs MIN W
@ MIL L
vs DET L
@ CHI L
@ NJN L
@ TOR L
vs NJN W
@ CHA L

and seriously say the Knicks will come out of it with a winning record much less a spot in the playoffs. These aren't mediocre sub .500 teams we are talking about. These are some of the best teams in the NBA. We can't even beat the medicore teams.

I have a lot of knicks pride and faith but then there's reality. The knicks as good as they are, as well as they have progressed are inconsistant. Right now the bar is set so low for the team that I would be happy if they just reach .500.

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
my fuck you's go to anyone giving up on this season..

go fuck yourself

i agree... fuck all you that lost faith even tho were in a 4 way tie for the 8th seed. and were better then all 3 of the other teams were fightin with. people post stupid shit on here but then will pretend to be die hard fans once were in the post season.

metrocard

Legend
Its not about not having faith or pride in the Knicks. Its about staring into the face of reality.

Can anyone on this board take a look at the schedule:

and seriously say the Knicks will come out of it with a winning record much less a spot in the playoffs. These aren't mediocre sub .500 teams we are talking about. These are some of the best teams in the NBA. We can't even beat the medicore teams.

I have a lot of knicks pride and faith but then there's reality. The knicks as good as they are, as well as they have progressed are inconsistant. Right now the bar is set so low for the team that I would be happy if they just reach .500.

I was accually wrong. Villanueva and Bogut are out for the Boguts, so we'll beat them.

Good post though. I have pride in the Knicks more than any team I follow, and I'm a huge Yankees and Jets fan. Fuck you if you don't understand Isiahsexuals.

Allen, I also agree. Why should bar be set so low for us Knick fans? I'm not saying to try to get a championship in one year, but out progression is so slow, especially with the cap problem.

I could really imagine understand Dolan/Isiah, Knicks go

34 wins 2006-2007
38 wins - 2007-2008
41 wins - 2008-2009
39 wins - 2009-2010

Isiahsexuals every year will be like "Oh we're progressing." Stop comparing last year as the bar of progression. Compare this team to the other teams in the league, we're not very good. I like the players we got, but I don't like who we're building around franchise around (Chubs and Chuck)

donchris

I'm not even going to rehash all of the Scott Layden stuff but your right Sburry. Those that have nothing more to say other than it's all Isiah's fault will quickly prove your point. Regarding the "we need a new owner movement", POINTLESS! It's real easy to over simplify this teams problems. Making trades left and right and getting new ownership and management isn't the solution. More moves will only make us less consistent and a worse team then we already are.

Progress: growth or development; continuous improvement;to grow or develop, as in complexity, scope, or severity; advance.

Above is the definition of the word "progress". So it is unquestionable that the Knicks as a team, as well as Eddie Curry and Stephon Marbury as players have progressed. They may not be were we want them to be but that's not the point. No one with half a brain expected NY to be a championship team in one year did they? No. We all expected progress. Going from the 2nd worse team in the league with one of the worse records in franchise history to being on the verge of the play offs is progress. The whole isiahsexual stuff is bullshit. It just proves that those that think that way are no different then any one that would defend Thomas no matter what he does. It proves you are not level headed and thinking clearly if you can not acknowledge the obvious. The obvious is that this team is better then they were a year ago and is playing competitively.

The Knicks can easily be a #7 seed. We're only 1 1/2 games behind NJ.