Season over.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I don't care what was predicted. Metro had every right to believe the Knicks should have won at the Garden against a young Blazers team that has only 2 less wins than us. We still control our destiny by going out and winning. Who cares who we play? We just have to compete and stay focused. We obviously didn't against Portland. Guys need to stay focused on defense. We seem to get lost double teaming at the wrong time. Turnovers weren't an issue, so we have to improve defensively, or playoffs won't matter. We wouldn't survive long enough for it to matter if we made it.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
yo metro... u over estimated. ur predictions were too optimistc afterall! go figure.

Bro...I felt really stupid today. I'm drinking beer with my roommates, and one of them is a Nets fan...so I'm like Knicks got this game. I had to suffer from 2 hours of humilaiton from my Nets fan roommate...damn.

All I can hope for is that we don't go 0-14 now.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
New jersey will make the playoffs now that they got RJ back and hes playin good. The final spot will be between the knicks, magic, and pacers. It's very difficult to chose, all three teams are pathetic and do not belong in the playoff race. I'm goin with the pacers despite their huge collapse.

metrocard

Legend
Season high 11 games under .500...depressing But according Isiahsexuals, we're a vastly improved team. I need some bud...:smokin:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Ya'll need to get a life...besides living on this forum. Get a job (real job) and stop stating dumb comments like this...it shows no intelligence at all. At this point...I guess you want Larry Brown as coach and maybe he can drown us all to 15 wins...maybe 20 lol. Yeeeaaa that's what you want. You guys hate on Isiah so much that you really are blinded by the improvement we have made this season. Sad...

Ya'll need to get a life...besides living on this forum. Get a job (real job) and stop stating dumb comments like this...it shows no intelligence at all. At this point...I guess you want Larry Brown as coach and maybe he can drown us all to 15 wins...maybe 20 lol. Yeeeaaa that's what you want. You guys hate on Isiah so much that you really are blinded by the improvement we have made this season. Sad...

I agree with the 1 and only you probably arent even a knicks fan

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
as much as it might seem like our season is over. were only 3 games back on jersey and since we play them twice anything can still happen.

im goin to the game this weds to see them play philly. imma be in section crt20 in the 3rd row ill b right by the 76ers bench!!! i cant wait... i havnt been to a game since the end of last season. marbury was injured n the knicks got blown out by the bucks so i ended up spendin more time @ the bar then in my seat.

metrocard

Legend
yo metro.. don't bogart that joint... pass it over to me...

man...exotics are becoming my favorite...i was a piff guy, but i didn't conneticut people had good weed.

Why aren't the Isiahsexuals who aren't from NYC and are always riding my jock in all their post with emotional outburst and depression suspended yet? They're still sad they lost a debate MONTHS ago? Damn get on with your lives suckas. Its getting nice outside, the girls are barely dressed. But I figure you guys would spend more time riding my jock than talk to a girl...pathetic.

btw, Isiah should be fired.

Last edited:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Metrotard edited his post, and still could spell things correctly the second time. PATHETIC!!! Kinda like the fact he has over 500 posts. thats like 5 per diem. You talk about 1 needing to find a girl? Try your own advice PUTA!!! And why be so hung up on Homosexuality? Come out of the closet and turn the page. You probably spend most of your time in the village as a strawberry. No ones here to judge you, just talk about ball.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
So he talks about me not having a girl huh? HAHA...Again...if he only knew me then he would be embarassed to ever diss me. I'm not even going to touch on that because AGAIN...if you put all this garbage on a forum about basketball that means more than likely the GARBAGE isn't true. We all know this kid doens't have a life...he spends half his time making cute lil pictures in photoshop and putting it in his profile rather than flunking all his gym classes.

Anyways sxmarbury516 is right, we're 2.5 games out of the playoffs and half of the people think it's all over. No one has any faith in their "so-called" knicks. If you are a true knick fan stand up because if you magnify all your teams faults instead of realizing that no one thought we would be here right now at the beginning of the season...then now is the time to let it sink in. Go ahead let it sink in. No one can honestly say that this team was a playoff team at the beginning of the year. No one can say Curry was going to be the beast he is this year in the paint. No one thought Marbury still had the Starbury in him. Wake up...the position we are in now is more than what we expected so don't expect us to win the championship this year and when we don't...don't blame it on Isiah. Isiah has taken this team ALOT further than LB. Hate or love it just leave it at that...

metrocard

Legend
Why do two ignored people on my ignore list continue to reply to my threads? When will these two trolls get banned?

Back to the Knicks. I honestly see the season over. A backcourt of Marbury with Nate or Francis will never work to sucess. Maybe to one game, but forget about it. It's not a smart idea, once again Isiah proves he's not a reliable coach in terms of winning.

I hope we make the playoffs, don't get me wrong. But its unrealstic. Look at the Magic record. Nets are going to eventually get it back together and play to the level everyone excepted them to. Pacers are playing at a higher pace than the Knicks right now. I'm just not convinced, its simple.

I just want to see Lee back to atleast 80%. I wanna see Lee, Balkman, Collins, and Morris play as many minutes together.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Orlando has games remaining against Boston, Detroit, Miami and Toronto tonight that I think they'll have a hard time winning. Mephis has some rookies fighting for jobs this year, and I that will be a big test for Orlando. As long as the Knicks come out and play their game they can win. If not, our consellation prize is that 51,602,098 comes off the books on April 18. With some shrewd moves (Gerald Wallace please), we can be better than an 8th seed next year.

paris401

Starter
Orlando has games remaining against Boston, Detroit, Miami and Toronto tonight that I think they'll have a hard time winning. Mephis has some rookies fighting for jobs this year, and I that will be a big test for Orlando. As long as the Knicks come out and play their game they can win. If not, our consellation prize is that 51,602,098 comes off the books on April 18. With some shrewd moves (Gerald Wallace please), we can be better than an 8th seed next year.

51m come off the books, leaving next years salary at 88m, which is probably about 30m over the cap... and exactly how does that help us??

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Again it takes progress before you become a championship team. Championship teams aren't built in one day. That's a lot of money coming off the cap. Be patient...we'll be good in time.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
51m come off the books, leaving next years salary at 88m, which is probably about 30m over the cap... and exactly how does that help us??
Would you prefer the money and the contracts stay on our books? It helps us by not being an obligation. Paris you're way too smart to ask such a silly question. We're not winning the Larry O'Brien trophy tommorrow. So things like cutting salary start us towards losing contracts so we can become champions.