Jordan Hill = Taller Balkman!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
For someone who is supposedly working on your second master's degree, your mastery of the English language is atrocious and is only eclipsed by your inability to face reality. Now, you come back calling everyone by a "gay" variant of their name thinking you are witty yet I have been calling you ObviouslyGayDickFan for months in addition to MSgay and Gay.b.c.d. :oops: Then you pull a metrocard and claim how great your life is and how we all spend time on this website while you have more posts than us and were able to lurk on other forums to find Msg's "Kobe homo thread" just to run here like a schoolgirl to post it. :whisper: I bet in your fantasy world you actually think you came up with those lines of attacks all by your self!:teeth: You don't have an original bone in your body!

Bottom line is you try so hard to be a supervillian but can only achieve the status of the first of all the Joker's henchmen that were taken out by an extra in the Dark Night...You don't even last to the opening credits. That "new jack" straight owned you, captured your essence and left you unable to refute a single thing he said.

I lurk? Bitch, your life revolves around replying to my posts and that of other men.

I stopped coming on here because the season is over, but you're still on here, living your life through a blog.

Are you homebound? Did the gastric bypass fail, you fat lard a55? Do you need someone to stop you from eating yourself into the grave, you worthless scum bag?

You should just get it over with and hang yourself. There's just no hope for you anymore. If you haven't done it at 29, there's no chance you ever will.

And that so-called girlfriend, it's obvious that she/he is not really in your life, because you obviously don't have one. You're on here, all day, sunrise to sunset.

Keep looking to the sky, with your mouth wide open, waiting for a drop of my ball sweat to fall into your fat, greedy mouth.
drinking%20rain-1.jpg

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
OH YEA AND HE'S JUST LIKE MIKEY MOORE CAUSE HE'S GOT DREADS!! balkman and hill r nothin alike. since when does balkman a block per game or hit mid range shots?? This thread fails.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I lurk? Bitch, your life revolves around replying to my posts and that of other men.

I stopped coming on here because the season is over, but you're still on here, living your life through a blog.

Are you homebound? Did the gastric bypass fail, you fat lard a55? Do you need someone to stop you from eating yourself into the grave, you worthless scum bag?

You should just get it over with and hang yourself. There's just no hope for you anymore. If you haven't done it at 29, there's no chance you ever will.

And that so-called girlfriend, it's obvious that she/he is not really in your life, because you obviously don't have one. You're on here, all day, sunrise to sunset.

Keep looking to the sky, with your mouth wide open, waiting for a drop of my ball sweat to fall into your fat, greedy mouth.

:sleep:

Dude you have already been exposed as a delusional racist :asshole: who lacks wit, intelligence and a life. I honestly pity you at this point...

metrocard

Legend
You got destroyed by me, OGKnickfan, metrocard, and metrocard's girlfriend, in the Brandon "Jennigs" thread. You later would end up getting ethered by Getrealistic, in your "apology" thread. Get the f*ck out of here, you fatass bum!

l_391bc70f8b9153df1af922170b68c39f.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are a racist. Otherwise, you would not be so defensive, when someone on this thread voices their opinion.

LOL :lol:

5520_1178627270948_1386132369_30474527_4246348_n.jpg

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Kats are all on my dick! They just can't put that beating I put on their whole crew past them. What chumps! :teeth:

metrocard

Legend
This 5"2 obese unemployed girlfriendless kike pig is still depressed....all I see is TR1LL10N This user is on your Ignore List.

He's looking like a damn fool fighting for his last breathe replying....I swear I laugh everytime I see "TR1LL10N This user is on your Ignore List."

Knowing he's wasting his 24/7 Online marathon on me...LOL this sweaty hairy pig is still mad from the loses he took. Got a worse record than Crawford.

and yo...Balkman isn't a bad player, so I don't know why you guys got offended by this.

Balkman and Hill got similar athleticism...watch Jordan Hill highlights, he's just a 6"11 Balkman with footwork and a jumpshot.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
This 5"2 obese unemployed girlfriendless kike pig is still depressed....all I see is TR1LL10N This user is on your Ignore List.

He's looking like a damn fool fighting for his last breathe replying....I swear I laugh everytime I see "TR1LL10N This user is on your Ignore List."

Knowing he's wasting his 24/7 Online marathon on me...LOL this sweaty hairy pig is still mad from the loses he took. Got a worse record than Crawford.
Nice contrived attempt at pretending you don't log on as a guest just to read all my posts. It's truly flattering the hoops you jump through to read my every word, go hunting for pics of parade floats and the time spent editing your horrible writing skills. You are not fooling anyone but yourself as it is clear you responded to my accurate depiction of your train wreck of a face and ass whoopin I singlehandedly put on your whole weak ass crew. Dude bumping month old threads about Marbury who is not a Knick just to declare he is a legend exposes your vagina as wet and supple. You are obviusly gay for Marbury and lack bball IQ since you call him a legend. What a fukin loser! :teeth:

EDIT**BTW your jokes are lame and contradict previous jokes...I don't have a girlfriend yet you obsessed about her for weeks. Contradiction! You claim I am unemployed yet have claimed I work behind a computer all day and get no exercise...Contradiction!

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I'm a teacher, stupid: summers off, plus I get three breaks throughout the day, between periods (preps), during the school year. Still, you're on here all day, with so much time between doing "business."

This fall, I start a new, full-time master's degree, so as to transition out of teaching. Whether you believe me or not is unimportant, since you, and your opinion, are worthless.

And it's funny that I get called racist against Whites, when I have Pau Gasol and Henry Fonda, two White guys, as my avatar and signature, respectively. Not to mention, my best friend is White, and I've dated quite a few White women. How blindly stupid can you be?

Your logical genius continues: 'if I point out racism, I'm racist.' What a slick way to divert attention from a blog in which people talk about killing Nate Robinson, throwing Eddy Curry, while in a trunk, into the Hudson and Al Harrington hanging off of a rim "like a gibbon," an animal in the ape family.

All this, while Lee, who can't even spell defense, gets worshiped, after failing to even contest layups, night after night. If there's no racism on this site, there are clearly some ignorant, biased people on it.

As for my problem with the thread, Metro, it's simply with Hill being exclusively compared, by different posters, to Etan Thomas, Balkman, and Brian Grant, all guys that have only one thing in common: dreads, goatees and their race.

To top it off, the guy goes out of his way to find, and put up, a pic of Balkman and Hill in as similar a pose as possible, with similar facial expressions. It's clearly ignorant, if not racist, and has nothing to do with basketball skills.

This made me laugh, at how stupid, and sad, it was...

jordan.hill.jpg
sports064.jpg

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
OG left the thread last time he was getting owned only to come back 5 times and get owned a bit more and keep saying he was leaving. Now he's posting here over and over while telling others they should get a life for posting here.

Clever guy.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I'm a teacher, stupid: summer is off, plus I get three breaks throughout the day, between periods (preps). Still, you're on here all day, with so much time between doing "business."

This fall, I start a new, full-time master's degree, so as to transition out of teaching. Whether you believe me or not is unimportant, since you, and your opinion, are worthless.
If my opinion is worthless why take the time to write your fictitious biography? If you are a teacher it must not be English because your skills are sorely lacking. SO what do you exactly teach? Why would you need a second degree just to move on from what was obviously a big waste of time and money if indeed you did spend all that time becoming a teacher?

And it's funny that I get called racist against Whites, when I have Pau Gasol and Henry Fonda, two White guys, as my avatar and signature, respectively. Not to mention, my best friend is White, and I've dated quite a few White women.
calling me cheap Jew, a kike, a white boy and a cracker negates your touching story about being friends with a white guy. Further making every issue about race is at best race baiting. I made the same observation about comparing him to players with dreads but that does not mean the OP is racist..get over it dude!

If I point out racism, I'm racist. What a slick way to divert attention from a blog in which people talk about killing Nate Robinson, throwing Eddy Curry, while in a trunk, into the Hudson and Al Harrington hanging off of a rim "like a gibbon," an animal in the ape family.
I never said any of those things...that said calling someone a racist because they compared a player to a gibbon for hanging on the rim could be applied to any player of any race who hangs on the rim to showboat and is just nonsense and trolling on your part. Associating that with race is hyper sensitivity at the very best.

FYI, I subscribe to threads and get notifications to my gmail account anytime someone replies which is setup on my iphone. Even if I am not in my office making stupid paper I can still serve you kats on the go. I was owning dudes from K. West in the Jennings thread with a SOCO and lime in my hand laughing my ass off. Technology + creativity= ownage anytime anywhere. As a business owner first and a mortgage broker second I am never off the clock so my hours are mad random. I have to be available to my clients even on a Saturday evening if a closing is scheduled that day. It's a small price to pay for a 12k commision acheived with 5 weeks of phone calls and emails.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
OG left the thread last time he was getting owned only to come back 5 times and get owned a bit more and keep saying he was leaving. Now he's posting here over and over while telling others they should get a life for posting here.

Clever guy.

The difference between you and I, when it comes to posting, amongst many other differences unfavorable to you and your boyfriends, is that you post all day, every day. I go at least a few days without posting or at least only post once a day.

Keep trying to struggle out of the psychological stranglehold I have you in, it only makes it tighter.

If my opinion is worthless why take the time to write your fictitious biography? If you are a teacher it must not be English because your skills are sorely lacking. SO what do you exactly teach? Why would you need a second degree just to move on from what was obviously a big waste of time and money if indeed you did spend all that time becoming a teacher

calling me cheap Jew, a kike, a white boy and a cracker negates your touching story about being friends with a white guy. Further making every issue about race is at best race baiting. I made the same observation about comparing him to players with dreads but that does not mean the OP is racist..get over it dude!

I never said any of those things...that said calling someone a racist because they compared a player to a gibbon for hanging on the rim could be applied to any player of any race who hangs on the rim to showboat. Associating that with race is hyper sensitivity at the very best.

FYI, I subscribe to threads and get notifications to my gmail account anytime someone replies which is setup on my iphone. Even if I am not in my office making stupid paper I can still serve you kats on the go. I was owning dudes from K. West in the Jennings thread with a SOCO and lime in my hand laughing my ass off. Technology + creativity= ownage anytime anywhere. As a business owner first and a mortgage broker second I am never off the clock so my hours are mad random. I have to be available to my clients even on a Saturday evening if a closing is scheduled that day. It's a small price to pay for a 12k commision acheived with 5 weeks of phone calls and emails.

Notice I don't edit your "writing." And again, I don't care what you have to say about my background. And my writing is solid, when I choose to take the time to ensure that it is. For example, in this instance.

And I clearly stated it's people on this site. You're just one of them, fatty. And yeah, I'm sensitive to a Black man being called an ape, an old racist practice.

Find me one instance of a White player being called an ape and then you might have an argument. I have Patrick Ewing, who was compared, by the Miami Herald, to King Kong. He was also called a knuckle-raker, by Don Imus.

I think that should sufficiently answer your bull5hit, at least the amount of it I was willing to read.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You're just one of them

Yet I have asked more than 8 times for one racist quote I ever made and you can never provide it...curious isn't it?

Find me one instance of a White player being called an ape and then you might have an argument. I have Patrick Ewing, who was compared, by the Miami Herald, to King Kong. He was also called a knuckle-raker, by Don Imus.

WTF does the Miami herald or Don Imus have to do with anything said on this site? I never claimed there isn't racism in this world. I will agree Imus is a closet racist and a douche of the highest degree, that said it is still a moot point since the last time I checked Imus does not have an account on KO.com.

As to the Gibbon comment made by crazy8's, I am sure he can defend himself but I would like to point out the way in which he speaks and the slang he uses. I am assuming from his posts and way with words he currently lives in S. Asia. For all you know that is a common used term that does not have any racial connotations. Further, half the shit he spits is odd to me since he uses lingo different than I am accustomed to. (I have to sit and channel my inner Crocodile Dundee to get his meaning sometimes) It very well may be a translation issue or you inserting race when it was not needed. (I highly doubt he is a racist or made that statement because of a ape/black man comparison, I could be wrong) Contrast that with the overt anti-semitism that Team Gaybury and you perpetrated and there is no ambiguity on who the bigots are.

All that said, I am the furthest thing from a racist and trying to pin that on me is laughable. Again, look at the color of my girls skin, dark brown! Again, I have Jamaican half cousins and lived in Mont Bay for almost 3 years as the one white boy in the crew smoking cannons of dirt in weed fields. Again, Jews are a smaller minority than both Blacks and Hispanics so spare me the sob story.

metrocard

Legend
OG...just throw them on the ignore list.
They put Knicksonline ahead of everything in their life...we will never compete with them on terms of being internet losers.

You got your job, paper, career all set...you obviously doing you thing...its really a waste of time to even reply to these no lives.

Not only their post are the worst, they demand attention in the saddest way...and get offended by anything...especially the truth.

Lock them on ignore and you could feel the frustration and the increase rate of replies knowing they lost their privileges, n*ggas are mad sensitive to that. Taking away the attention that is giveth.

You think they gonna let it go?
LOL
This is their life primo.
They aint never letting go.
Especially after getting shitted on and disrespected with no comeback.

Like I said, just throw them on ignore.
They will rot away and find another forum to pollute.

Peace, and have a healthy summer loco.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
^^Dude aint fooling anyone but himself!! We all know he signs off and lurks as a guest to read my posts evidenced by him responding in a round about way to my accurate observation on what an ugly retarded Pakistani midget he looks like. With a face like that I don't blame you for only taking photos of yourself looking away from the camera. Then he talks about being on the internet all day all while I get to my office at 8:30 am and he has gone through each thread bumping all his own useless shit.

8:30 AM looks like this everyday:

metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard
metrocard

Compound that with his celebration thread when he made 4K posts and you know who the loser really is! :teeth: He actually created a thread to celebrate the amount of posts he made and then scavenged for it on page 8 or 9 just to post in it 3 months later for additional attention!!!

LOL at this dude for having the balls to call ANYONE on this site a loser or critique the frequency in which we post!!!

A hypocrite...yes
A loser...yes
A Pakistani midget with retard eyes...yes

A god from the Bronx...NO!
Intelligent in anyway...NO!
Taller than 5'6"...NO!

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
MoustafaCard

Avg. posts per day: 4.35 all day every day

Trillion

Avg. posts per day:1.8

Simply put you have been on this site for around 240 more days than me yet have 4379 MORE POSTS THAN ME!!!!

The numbers speak for themselves my pathetic Pakistani midget. Uncross your drooping eyes to focus on the numbers and it is clear you spend an exponentially amount more time on this forum than me...hence your argument is easily debunked as nonsense and in the process plays yourself!

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
OG...just throw them on the ignore list.
They put Knicksonline ahead of everything in their life...we will never compete with them on terms of being internet losers.

You got your job, paper, career all set...you obviously doing you thing...its really a waste of time to even reply to these no lives.

Not only their post are the worst, they demand attention in the saddest way...and get offended by anything...especially the truth.

Lock them on ignore and you could feel the frustration and the increase rate of replies knowing they lost their privileges, n*ggas are mad sensitive to that. Taking away the attention that is giveth.

You think they gonna let it go?
LOL
This is their life primo.
They aint never letting go.
Especially after getting shitted on and disrespected with no comeback.

Like I said, just throw them on ignore.
They will rot away and find another forum to pollute.

Peace, and have a healthy summer loco.

Well, it's not my ideal to be a teacher... but, since people want to bring up lies about my personal info., I mention it. It's respectable work, your living is hard-earned. It's nothing to brag about, I just want to set the record straight.

I put some money away, over the years, until I felt I had enough to give me the time to move on to something less stressful, which I can get into after finishing this next degree, which I'll pursue while working a part-time job or starting some sort of business (something I'm currently considering).

You're right, though, these congenital losers aren't going to just admit they lost, even if it's so obvious; and they just can't help anticipating the next drop of sweat that falls off of my Domini-rican balls, so that they can fight to catch it in their greedy mouths; so there's no point beating a dead horse, which is what they're yearning for.

I see, like me, you also take time off from this blog, which proves you have a real life, among other pieces of evidence that prove this: pictures of you with cute girls (not transsexuals), partying, etc.

Anyway, keep doing your thing, homie. You can make some serious money as a personal trainer, teaching people how to eat and exercise correctly. An old colleague of mine was paying 60 dollars a day, just to have a trainer work out with her for an hour. After a few months, she was all cut up, toned and in shape.

Maybe you can even train trillion, someday, and help him to lower his BMI (new term for mantecoso to research), from 60 to at least 35 or 30. Who knows, he might someday be able to fool visually impaired women, who currently use their other senses, touch, smell, etc, to decipher his hideousness.

It's amazing: look at how they eagerly wait on a ni66a's ball sweat...

f15.jpg

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Don't ever say I never looked out for you, Gayllion. Here's a BMI chart, to help your fat a55 increase, and actually have some, quality of life. I think your number is super hot red, off the chart. I consider this an olive branch, to put our conflict to rest. I'm showing that I care about you and your health. I'm doing an intervention here, to help you put down the swiss rolls, little debbies, yodels, twinkies and other plastic wrapped snack cakes.

God loves everybody, even fat people. Paul and Knicks4lyfe can preach about that to you. But God does not like gluttons, because there's people starving because people like you eat all the resources. For what you eat, 10 people in Africa could be surviving, you fat lard a55.

I'm going to pray, for the first time in my life, just to try to save your soul, which lies somewhere under the 3,000 lb frame that you call a body.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Don't ever say I never looked out for you, Gayllion. Here's a BMI chart, to help your fat a55 increase, and actually have some, quality of life. I think your number is super hot red, off the chart. I consider this an olive branch, to put our conflict to rest. I'm showing that I care about you and your health. I'm doing an intervention here, to help you put down the swiss rolls, little debbies, yodels, twinkies and other plastic wrapped snack cakes.

God loves everybody, even fat people. Paul and Knicks4lyfe can preach about that to you. But God does not like gluttons, because there's people starving because people like you eat all the resources. For what you eat, 10 people in Africa could be surviving, you fat lard a55.

I'm going to pray, for the first time in my life, just to try to save your soul, which lies somewhere under the 3,000 lb frame that you call a body.

Funny you should post this since I just went for my follow up training session and know my exact BMI.

Height: 5"10'
Weight: 236 lbs
BMI: 27.2
Target Weight: 202 LBS

Nice try though...I did notice you are going to be taking a part time job when you go back to get your "second" degree.

Part time job = lives at home with mommy! LOL:teeth: Ever post you make further illuminates you chump status. Sucks for you to be 29 and starting all over while seeing kats like myself accel light years behind your stunted growth. SMH

part time job! :teeth::teeth::teeth: You just an angry man child! :thumbsup: